Nuby's Kittens!!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-07-2006, 02:10 AM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Talking Nuby's Kittens!!!

She had them about 8:30 p.m. May 4th!!! She started off with four, but we found a fifth (poly) one dead the next morning. They are the cutest little things ever!! I have pics, but I have to get my URL cable. Two of them are black with white tummys and then the other two are tortishell (though mostly black). Nuby is doing great! She is in a good mood, taking care of the kittens, and still managing to groomer herself (she was a mess). She purred while they nursed for the longest time. I think she will make a great mother.

Pics are here! This is Gizmo....(the only one we have named so far..lol)

And this is my favorite kit!

Here the other black with white tummy kit....(right)

*i couldn't get a good enough close up pic of the other tortishell kit..he/she has a half white face*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-07-2006, 02:11 AM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

We looked in once and found them all lined up neatly in a row with no help from Nuby!

Aren't they all just adorable!

The one on it's back is Gizmo :lol3: The one with the orange splotch next to Gizmo is the other tortishell kit..

And finally this is the other tortishell nursing....

post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-07-2006, 02:27 AM
Dinky Corsetkisser

awwww so cute I am sorry for the loss of one...they are adorable

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-07-2006, 07:49 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Cute little kittys!
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-07-2006, 08:50 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

I'm glad everything went well apart from the one you lost. They are all gorgeous and Nuby is beautiful!

post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-07-2006, 09:11 AM
Newborn Pup

Those are so beautyfull!!!!!

Thats true snakes have no legs, and no fur to make them look so loving!!!They do have a tail and have a loving need too!!!

thanks alot
tasha

My children:

post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-07-2006, 10:54 AM
Aspires to Change Oil

aww, how adorable! She sounds like she's being a great momy.

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-07-2006, 11:02 AM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

they are too cute. Did any besides the one that didn't make it turn out to be poly?

Congrats on the babies

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-07-2006, 11:35 AM
Adolescent Pup

That are so sweet and adoreable!! Look at the white tipped paws.. TOOOO cute!

Handicap kitties ♥ just leave bigger and deeper paw prints on your heart.
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-07-2006, 02:22 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

They are so sweet Sorry you loss one.

Shannon

Mother to a beautiful girl!

post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-07-2006, 07:57 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Nope, all the other have regular toes..lol Thanks!

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-07-2006, 08:09 PM
I Have Foot-In-Mouth Syndrome

Aww... They're so adorable! Sorry you lost one. I hope everything continues to go well with the rest of them.

I got a valentine!

3 cats, Yazi, Bit, and Thunder
8 rats, Bob, Cocoa, Zara, Kennit, Aviendha, Skewer, Bean, and Raleigh
3 mice, Briella, Sophie, and Jackson
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-07-2006, 11:17 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

My mom says they are getting fat on milk and doing great!

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 06:13 AM
Adolescent Pup

They look GREAT!

~*Mandi*~

Mommy to Merlin, Milo, and Gryffin!

post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-10-2006, 06:14 PM
Adolescent Pup

Awh they look soo cute!