Photos! Oddest places your cats or kittens sleep - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-13-2009, 03:58 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Oddest places your cats or kittens sleep

Where are the oddest places your kittens will sleep? Here are a couple of pictures of mia's 5 week old babies almost 6 weeks sleeping in odd ways and places.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0818.jpg (76.0 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0842.jpg (71.7 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0812.jpg (70.5 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0817.jpg (65.0 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0851.jpg (73.2 KB, 14 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-13-2009, 05:35 PM
Part of the Pack

post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-13-2009, 06:06 PM

I love all of the pictures that have been submitted! Oh, I have so many kitties, I know I can't have anymore, but you have made me want more! LOL. I have such a love for cats! I think I am a cat lady for sure! LOL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-13-2009, 07:49 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Have to love the shoe picture and the couch picture they are very adorable. I love the black and white cat on top of the orange one that's funny my cats sylvester and shylo always sleep like that as well.
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-14-2009, 02:54 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

Frahnz sleeps everywhere and any where lol...he sleeps on top of the dogs, he sleeps in the sink, in the tub in my purse, on the back of the recliner...on the stove, in the dishwasher...if he can reach it he will sleep on it lol I will try and get pics...but his favorite place to sleep is on my bed with Lady lol

My kitty is silly and wierd and a giant lol

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-14-2009, 10:23 PM
Playful Pup

one of mine squeezes their way on a towel on my towel rack. Sometimes there is more than enough room, but sometimes she is barely squeezed in there. So funny!
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-14-2009, 11:09 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

When i was younger i had a sheep named willy, and in his barn a cat had kittens, and he adopted them, they slept on his back and there were 3 dips in his wool where the cats made beds it was cute, he was chubby so even when he walked they could sleep with out falling off

[/CENTER]

post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-15-2009, 12:34 AM
Adolescent Pup

my dog before love to sleep in our bathroom..

|
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-16-2009, 05:00 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

I wonder why alot of cats like sleeping the bathtub or the sink my two older cat's they both sleep in the bathtub or the sink and my older 5 year old cat always drinks out of the bathtub. He will literally sit and stare at the faucet until you come in a turn on the water for him and now he's taught my year old kitten to do the same and i am sure he will do it with all the other cats too. I wish my camera had battery a couple of days ago four of the six kittens we have this little green thing with a ball that goes around and four of them were crammed on their sleeping was totally adorable.
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-18-2009, 12:42 AM
Aspires to Stupidity

China snuggled in the snake we won at the fair.

Apparently my plant is China's new bed.

China soup, lol. He slept in the pot twice that day, lol.

For some reason China likes to choke himself, but sometimes he falls asleep while doing it. I asked the vet why he would like choking himself and she had never heard of that before. I guess I'll never know.

China sleeping on his back.

His arm looked so wierd to me. He was using as a pillow, lol.

It's hard to tell, but this was our really old couch covered with a plaid bed sheet, lol. Hyrum looks like he was splattered on to it, just sleeping, lol.

Hyrum sleeping on a chair.

I hope Hyrum doesn't move in his sleep, lol.

Hyrum sleeps on his back to.

Hyrum's gonna fall off....

Hyrum has this new thing now, where when he sleeps on the chair he likes to have his head pressed against the metal bars? Don't ask...I really don't know, lol.

Everytime Hyrum sleeps on this thing he kinda holds on to it.

Well, those are my funny sleepy kitties.
post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-30-2009, 01:45 AM
Jird Jostler

Aww, they're all so cute.. .. I want one.. or two.

I'm Georgia,
I drive like a rally driver.
post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-30-2009, 10:31 AM
RAT ADDICT

Awww...all the pics are so cute and funny!
Bam pretty much sleeps under the couch and occassionally on the couch.No funny places for him.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-30-2009, 05:15 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Baby just sleeps under the covers on our bed or sometimes in my daughters baby doll bed! That's adorable!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pics submitted!!

Riese, you have the most adorable kitties!! You are so lucky!

Mandy

Happily owned by:
Baby--female calico kitty
Dale-- male black lab
Coco--male hamster
Rascal--male hamster
Mr. Squeakers--male guinea pig
Phineas--male guinea pig

RIP Patches. You were the sweetest hamster I've ever known. There will never be another like you.

RIP sweet little Bugsy. We didn't know you long, but we loved more than you could have known. Sleep sweet little one.

RIP little Sammy. Thanks for 2 and a half wonderful years! You had a long happy life and we miss you more than you know. Play hard, sweetie...

post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-30-2009, 05:23 PM
Aspires to Stupidity

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvPets View Post
Riese, you have the most adorable kitties!! You are so lucky!
Thanx!
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-30-2009, 11:22 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

I will have to get some pictures of my other cat shylo who look's a bit like your china except shylo has alot more hair and her nose is half white/half brown and she look's like an old man when she sit's up. She sleeps in odd places as well she's slept in my suitcase and likes sleeping like a seal on my bed which she usually ends up falling off of as well she likes sleeping on tops on our chairs which is surprising as she has never fallen off yet.

Tags
cuties, funny