Oh My Gosh! (Sneakers Update) - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-07-2004, 02:01 PM Thread Starter

Red face Oh My Gosh! (Sneakers Update)

Well...Sneakers is feeling better, to say the least! We have been giving him his valium twice a day as prescribed, and the poor thing is acting like he's drunk. I can't help laughing at him sometimes. I'm just so glad he's feeling better. Last night he played like crazy! I couldn't believe it! Here are some pics:

Playing under the chairs and table.

Chasing Rusty all around! He NEVER does that! Rusty was quite surprised about it. He seemed to enjoy playing with him, but he also seemed a little confused!

Hiding from Rusty in the kitchen. He was pretending to stalk his prey!

Looking for Rusty under the couch. Ummm...Rusty was nowhere near the couch! Poor Sneakers is very dazed and confused. I have to watch him because he tries to jump on things and he falls off. His motor skills are very impaired!

More coming up!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-07-2004, 02:07 PM Thread Starter

Playing with his ball.

Rusty was very interested in all of this.

Rusty is probably thinking "What has gotten into you?"

His appetite has also increased (like Mandie said it would ) and he is so active! He just walks around checking everything out on wobbly legs (wobbly from the medicine). As far as urinating, it seems to still be in small amounts. He is going to the litter box often though. One thing that I noticed last night (when he was locked in the bedroom with us) he was making a lot of noise in the litter box. He was trying to bury his pee, instead of going to the bathroom and jumping out quickly to lick himself. So I think he's feeling better. Please continue to keep him in your thoughts and prayers. Things seem to be looking up, and I hope they stay that way!
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-07-2004, 02:11 PM

He is sooo cute! Rusty and Sneakers are so cute together!
I'm glad he's feeling better, and I hope he stays that way, or gets even better. He will stay in my thoughts and prayers. Give him a pat on the head for me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-07-2004, 02:23 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

I'm glad he's doing better!! He's so cute!

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-07-2004, 02:42 PM

I am glad to hear that Sneakers is feeling a little better, I hope that he continues to improve,
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-07-2004, 02:52 PM
Miss New Booty

Awww Stephanie that is such good news!!! I'm so happy to hear he is doing better! Great pictures! I hope he continues improving and give him a hug from me!

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-07-2004, 03:06 PM Thread Starter

Thanks guys!
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-07-2004, 03:49 PM

Aweee Steph that is great news!!! I'm glad to hear that sneakers is doing better, I hope he continues to get well and soon be at 100%
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-07-2004, 05:08 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

I'm so glad Sneakers is doing well for you!!! Keep us updated and he is in our thoughts still.

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-07-2004, 06:05 PM
Kansas City Chinchillas

Fantastic

Cathy
Kansas City Chinchillas

post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-07-2004, 06:14 PM

Red face

Steph, love the pics, and I am glad that Sneakers is ok! :blob4:
post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-07-2004, 07:09 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

aw steph!! i'm glad that little sneakers is feeling better, albeit wobbly. how long will he be on the valium? it's to stop his bladder from spasming, right? i hope he continues to improve girl! keep us updated!

post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-07-2004, 07:12 PM

This is GREAT to hear and SEE!!!!!

I knew he had it in him

VERY KEWL!!!!

You keep up the great work!!!
post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-07-2004, 07:30 PM

I'm glad he's feeling better!! Yeah, I forgot to tell you about the "wobbles" but as the crystals disinigrate and he comes off the valium, he'll get better. I had a Chow Chow that was on valium for a while in her old age...she was so clumsy on it!
post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-07-2004, 07:36 PM

Great to hear about Sneakers getting better! 8) Looks like good news day around here (well, I have not read much, but all I've read is good stuff. 8)

Tags
feline pine, house rabbit, house rabbits, litter box