Ollie, Jasmine, and Tiger Pics - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-22-2004, 05:44 PM Thread Starter

Red face Ollie, Jasmine, and Tiger Pics

Here are some pics that I took today.

Jasmine looking out the window. She is eating well and getting stronger!

Jasmine putting her mousie under the coffee table. They all do that!

Jasmine and Ollie playing. Jasmine is in the cat tree.

She picked up the mousie in her mouth and took it to the bedroom to play.

more coming up!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-22-2004, 05:47 PM Thread Starter

Bringing it back out.

Nap time.

Everyone is napping!

Jasmine cuddles with Tiger. He is really warming up to her.

Awww, kisses from Tiger.

more coming up...
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-22-2004, 05:49 PM

Red face

Love the pics Steph, this one is my favourite.. They are so cute..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-22-2004, 05:50 PM Thread Starter

She loves her big brother.

And of course, here is King Ollie.

Hope you liked the pics.
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-22-2004, 06:32 PM

They're all too precious for words!
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-22-2004, 06:39 PM

They are soooo cute! Aren't you glad you adopted Jasmine? She truly has an amazing home!
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-22-2004, 06:44 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millimi
They are soooo cute! Aren't you glad you adopted Jasmine? She truly has an amazing home!
Awww, thanks guys. Yes I am very glad I have Jasmine. I already love my baby girl so much. I am still really grieving for Sneakers though. I had a horrible dream last night. Sometimes my meds make me have weird dreams. In the dream, Mike and I went to the ER and said we had changed our mind about euthanizing Sneakers. They got him out and actually brought him back to life. I was so happy in the dream to have him back. I have no idea why I would have this kind of dream. I guess I have guilty feelings inside, even though I know we did the best thing for him. Anyway, that was off topic but I needed to get it out. That horrible dream has been with me all day.
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-22-2004, 06:54 PM

Wow... well I dunno if it helps or hurts but I've had that exact same dream.. I always wake up feeling generally drab .. takes me a moment to "regroup". But... thankfully we have our alive and well pets to be there to comfort us and it looks like Jasmine et al are doing a fantastic job of it!! They all look really great
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-22-2004, 06:54 PM

double post

Last edited by PicOlio; 11-22-2004 at 06:56 PM.
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-22-2004, 06:56 PM
Miss New Booty

Awww hon, I'm sorry about your dream.

They are adorable!!! Great pictures! Jasmine is fitting right in! I love them all sleeping, too sweet! She loves her toys! Ginger and Smokie sometimes sleep like Ollie in that one picture!

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-22-2004, 06:58 PM Thread Starter

Thanks Deb. So, you've had those dreams too? I'm glad I'm not the only one. I've been feeling bad all day from it.
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-22-2004, 07:03 PM

I most definitely have. I've also had some nightmares as well as warm loving dreams. I've had an extremely difficult time getting Max and Samson both "out of my mind" (for lack of a better way to say it) but as time goes on it gets a bit easier to deal with it and the "nightmare" side has settled thank goodness.
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-22-2004, 07:06 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PicOlio
I most definitely have. I've also had some nightmares as well as warm loving dreams. I've had an extremely difficult time getting Max and Samson both "out of my mind" (for lack of a better way to say it) but as time goes on it gets a bit easier to deal with it and the "nightmare" side has settled thank goodness.
I think I remember having those kind of nightmares about my hamsters when I was a kid. They were buried in my backyard, and I would have dreams that they weren't really dead, and they would tunnel out and come back to me. Then I would wake up and feel miserable. I wish my mind wouldn't do that to me. This was my first Sneakers nightmare. I really hope it is the last. But if its not, at least I have all you guys here with me.
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-22-2004, 07:08 PM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggiegirl
I think I remember having those kind of nightmares about my hamsters when I was a kid. They were buried in my backyard, and I would have dreams that they weren't really dead, and they would tunnel out and come back to me. Then I would wake up and feel miserable. I wish my mind wouldn't do that to me. This was my first Sneakers nightmare. I really hope it is the last. But if its not, at least I have all you guys here with me.
Don't be sad!! We are all here for you!
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-23-2004, 10:31 AM

Steph, I too hope this is the last nightmare you have about Sneakers.

It is so sweet to see all of your kitties getting along so well. They look like one, big, happy family. My favourite picture is the one of them napping all together. Boy, what a hard life.