Ollie's Long Lost Brother? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 03:04 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Wink Ollie's Long Lost Brother?

There is a tomcat outside that looks almost exactly like Ollie! The only difference is that he is either a manx cat, or was born without a tail as a deformity. He looks like a manx though. He is a very nice cat and he let me carry him up my stairs to show Mike. For a second, Mike thought I was carrying Oliver! I wonder if they could be brothers? I found Ollie is this complex too. Ollie was neutered though, and this kitty is definitely not. Of course I wanted to help him/possibly keep him, but keeping him is out of the question right now after our recent $600 vet bill. I did put some food out for him but he ran off into the bushes. He's more concerned about finding a female friend than eating. He's very skinny. I feel sorry for him. Here are some pics:

Sorry its so far away. This was taken from my window. He's been hanging around all day.

Going into the bushes to find a girfriend. He looks like a bobcat because he has a stub for a tail!

Here's Ollie looking at him. "Is that my brother?" he says.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rats have rights...& mice too!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 06:09 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Red face

Ahhh Steph, cute pics.. Ollie looks so sad in the picture.. I hope the cat gets a good home, if you can't have him..

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 08:13 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by PURPLEBUNNY
Ahhh Steph, cute pics.. Ollie looks so sad in the picture.. I hope the cat gets a good home, if you can't have him..
Lol. Don't worry Steph, he's not sad! If anything he was sleepy in that pic. Yes, I wish I could help every kitty. This was a very nice cat too, and I'm sure he'd be really great once the hormones were gone (he's been tomcatting out there all day!). But I have to draw the line somewhere and I decided that I can't get anymore cats or pets (besides hamsters and fish) until I can afford to spend at least $2,000 on each one in case of an emergency illness. Sneaker's made me aware that I need to save up more money for emergencies! You never know what could go wrong or when its going to happen!

Rats have rights...& mice too!