OMG! Cat Carrier! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-24-2005, 08:24 PM Thread Starter
Fluffy Potatokisser

OMG! Cat Carrier!

Please realize this is most likely a sick and twisted joke but look at this cat carrier! http://beforeimgone.org/blog/catcarrier.jpg

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-24-2005, 08:44 PM

WTH? Some people have sick minds
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-24-2005, 08:46 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

I had to print that out - it's hanging up in the treatment area. Too funny!

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-24-2005, 08:48 PM
Stinky Liverbrain

LOL... I found it funny.... hahaha.

Dimaris

post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-24-2005, 09:03 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-24-2005, 09:14 PM
PT's Resident Hermit

i am still laughing found the time i found it and gave it to mandie. i could just see some idiot trying to put a full grown maine coon in it. good thing its not for real tho.

Kayla

Proud Member of

post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-25-2005, 01:32 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

I've seen it before!!! It's definently a joke!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-26-2005, 08:17 AM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Hubby jokes that it would be a GREAT device for washing cats. Just dip 'em in and then take 'em out and dry. Then voilá! You have a clean kitty all ready to be snuggled and loved!

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-26-2005, 08:19 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Yes if I had one of them I could bathe Emil...

Hmm how would I get him in it though

My handsome Prince

Swirly, Squashy, Squishy, Spot, Star, Slash and Rocky

Indy and Myfanwy

Tilly, Emil, Sonny and Smudge
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-26-2005, 08:32 AM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja_smurtles
Yes if I had one of them I could bathe Emil...

Hmm how would I get him in it though
I think that would require some strong knock-out drugs.

At the bottom of the faux ad, they would say: Drugs not included, or something along those lines.

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-26-2005, 08:40 AM
Fertile Myrtle

Roflmbo!!!

Wife to an amazing man,
mom to three wonderful kids (9, 5.10, 4),
2 dogs, 3 hermit crabs and 2 bettas

|

post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-26-2005, 08:47 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

A huge steel armour suit might just about cover it...

My handsome Prince

Swirly, Squashy, Squishy, Spot, Star, Slash and Rocky

Indy and Myfanwy

Tilly, Emil, Sonny and Smudge
post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-26-2005, 11:39 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Normally I like sick jokes and funny stuff like that. Hey I think Southpark is funny LOL
The reason why I don't like it is because once again it portrays cats as easy objects of abuse. Now if that were a cute dog hanging there, would people find it so funny? For some reason people think kitty torture is funny. I think it goes hand in hand with the Wisconsin problem of people wanting to shoot cats and people general attitudes of "it's just a cat." Here in Conn. it is a law that if you hit a dog with your car, you have to stop. Not so with cats. Sorry to get so serious....I know I should lighten up Perhaps under my member name it should say "cat right's activist" LOL

Brenda
Caretaker of 2 dobermans,, 1 schnauzer, 5 cats, 3 goats, 1 parrot, 1 bearded dragon lizard, 11 chinchillas.
Rest in peace, Cricket, Casey, Bella, Yank, Chloe and Bones.
post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-26-2005, 12:03 PM
Herp Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by pihlaja
Hubby jokes that it would be a GREAT device for washing cats. Just dip 'em in and then take 'em out and dry. Then voilá! You have a clean kitty all ready to be snuggled and loved!
Tell him the toilet works well. Throw them in, sit on the lid, and flush repeatedly.

Its obviously a just meant as a joke, people need to stop overanalyzing things. I was bored a few years ago when I saw it and made it into a pokemon carrier .

Rav

She sits in her corner, singing herself to sleep.
Wrapped in all of the promises, that no one seems to keep.
post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-26-2005, 12:05 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Rav, forgive me but you missing the whole point of my post. Do you enjoy bias against your reptiles? I'm not an overanalyzer. I just don't think it is funny.

Brenda
Caretaker of 2 dobermans,, 1 schnauzer, 5 cats, 3 goats, 1 parrot, 1 bearded dragon lizard, 11 chinchillas.
Rest in peace, Cricket, Casey, Bella, Yank, Chloe and Bones.

Tags
animal abuse, maine coon