One Cool Kitty - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-08-2004, 01:11 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

One Cool Kitty

We had a patient in this weekend that I just had to get a picture of.

She was NOT happy about being in the hospital and would bite/hiss whenever we had to mess with her for meds, food, etc. But she didn't mind her cage.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chloepawssm.jpg (44.7 KB, 20 views)

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-08-2004, 02:00 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Its so cute how she has her paws crossed!

post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-08-2004, 02:02 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

The best part of it was that she'd get mad if we touched her paws, hiss, then put them right back!

Stephanie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-08-2004, 02:03 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Cats are so prissy!! Gabby is just like that...little snobs...haha!

post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-08-2004, 02:28 PM

haha, that's too cute
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-08-2004, 07:43 PM

The kitty is so pretty! I like how his paws are crossed too.

He looks like a guy with a tuxedo on and in jail!
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-08-2004, 07:46 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Awww poor baby! So cute though

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-08-2004, 08:31 PM

Awwwww she looks so sweet and innocent! I love the way she crosses her paws.
Do you guys charge extra for special handling Jade? My vet does.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-08-2004, 08:35 PM

Aww...funny! Tuxedos usually have additude! I had one that routinely beat the day lights out of the pitbulls! LOL
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-09-2004, 01:10 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

Aww a Tuxedo!! They really can have "tudes- but I love them!!

[center]

[
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-09-2004, 07:39 AM

she does look very calm. Very pretty too. I love kitties.
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-09-2004, 12:06 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigsterz
Do you guys charge extra for special handling Jade? My vet does.
Being an ER vet, we don't do so. I can understand a primary care vet doing this, but we can't charge more in an ER situation, you know?

Stephanie