Paulie Walnuts - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-16-2003, 03:35 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Post Paulie Walnuts

I don't believe I have posted many pictures of Paulie Walnuts...

He's the baby of the three cats, the only male - and he's such a sweet loving cat!
I rescued Paulie in the summer of 2002. He came to me sick with a bad upper respiratory infection. He was so tiny- but so congested that when he sneezed it would fly across the room like a disgusting snot rocket.
Lots of tender loving care and more than a year later - Paulie is huge!
What is it with orange tabbies? Do you guys notice this too or is it just in my area? Orange Tabbies are big fatties!!

Anyway - this is Paulie Walnuts. We usually call him Paulie, Paulis or Paulus Maximus

[center]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-16-2003, 03:36 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

one more of Paulie....

[center]

[
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-16-2003, 03:44 PM

He's gorgeous! His name is so cute.....I especially love Paulus Maximus!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-16-2003, 04:08 PM

Paulie Walnuts is a cute tabbie!
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-16-2003, 04:22 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

That name just cracks me up!

He is very handsome.

Rhonda

post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-16-2003, 05:51 PM

He is so handsome!
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-16-2003, 07:44 PM

He is beautiful! I just can't get enough of orange kitties!
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-16-2003, 08:01 PM

As you already know, I orange tabbies!!
Love, love, love that Paulie Walnuts name.

We should have a contest on who's got the tubbiest cat!
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-16-2003, 08:05 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

I like that idea, Pigsterz! :blob1:

[center]

[
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-16-2003, 08:08 PM

Aww, he is so pretty!
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-16-2003, 09:42 PM

Ok, let me come up with a prize and I will start a new thread soon where people can post tubby kitty pics. :blob1:

How will we know if they have the 'fat hernia' syndrome or just fluffy or just plain big boned? Hmmm, we'll have to make sure the pic shows the blubb-blubb(er).

So everyone, start feeding those kitty treats and get your
post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-16-2003, 10:00 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Pigsterz... for the "fat hernia" test we can take standing side views
Rear end views are always good to see the big kitty booty...

omg I am losing my mind here - this will be too funny for sure!

[center]

[
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-17-2003, 03:05 AM
Sam

OMG at the fatcat contest thing.. I have two pregnant cats, Do they count????

LOL!

Paulie is oh so gorgeous! I love red-heads!
post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-19-2003, 11:45 PM
Miss New Booty

Awww Paulie is so cute! I love his name, too!

~* Jackie *~

post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-20-2003, 03:35 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Sam I think the pregnant cats would count!

Poor Paulus Maximus is the underdog (is undercat a term? LOL) in this house. Abby and Sammie are female and were well established when Paulie came to me. Abby has started to tolerate him, on her terms of course, but Sammie is such a (insert B word here ) to him! Paulie and Max (the baby Brittany) get along great. Paulie will actually play with Max and tolerate his puppy antics. It's soo cute.
I adore Paulie- he's the sweetest most adorable kitty.

Funny thing- Orange Tabby was always my *least* favorite of all the tabby varieties. Since I've ended up with 2 orange kitties, I've really grown to appreciate their appearance! It's so funny to see Jack (the Golden Retriever) Sammie and Paulie all lined up asleep... they all match!

I won't even begin to describe how much orange/red hair I have all over. If I don't brush them - and rake/vacuum every day (c'mon... I'll admit it, there are days I just do not want to drag out the dreaded vacuum!) I have orange hair clumps that take on a life of their own and migrate all over the tile and wood floors...
not to mention- embed into the carpets

Ohhh! The joys of hairy pets

Question: Do your cats have a strange *mew*? Paulie never outgrew his kitten meow! He has a very high pitched sweet "brrrp!" "eeer eeer" 2 note meow! It's really funny and cute. How do your cats differ in the way they talk to you?

[center]

[

Tags
golden retriever, maine coon, respiratory infection, upper respiratory infection