Paulie's New Best Friend - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-23-2004, 03:13 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Paulie's New Best Friend

Paulie Walnuts has a new best friend!
He and Remy are best buddies. They like to sleep next to each other, and play together. I am amazed at how gentle Paulie is with her. When she is in her pen, he is sleeping right next to it.

It's so cute!

Here are a couple of pictures of Paulie and his new buddy...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PaulieRemy3.jpg (40.8 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg PaulieRemy4.jpg (41.2 KB, 32 views)

[center]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-23-2004, 03:45 AM
Miss New Booty

Awwwwwwww ADORABLE, Linda!! They are such good buddies!

~* Jackie *~

post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-23-2004, 04:20 AM

How cute!! He's like 3 times her size!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-23-2004, 06:48 AM

Awww, how cute!!
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-23-2004, 08:45 AM

Adorable!!! I just love it that they're best friends!!
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-23-2004, 08:56 AM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

How cute!

Rhonda

post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-23-2004, 09:18 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

OMG! That is one of the cutest things I think I have ever seen!!! lol They are so cute together, and Paulie is a lot bigger than Remy, lol!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-23-2004, 10:33 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Thanks guys! He is HUGE compared to her! I'm glad he doesn't play rough with her - one swipe with one of his big paws would send her flying And if he used his claws on her -

He put her in a body lock the other day and it freaked me out! She looked like a little stuffed animal. She just stayed there quiet in his grasp and I was so sure he was going to start scratching at her with his back feet - you know how cats do that when they grab something they are playing with? OMG I ran over and scooped her up so fast

I tried to tell him that she was very little and just a baby - and to be very gentle - but he just showed me his butt and gave me a dirty look and sauntered away with his fat pooch swaying.

[center]

[
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-23-2004, 10:38 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

oh deja how adorable!!!! My mum's dog (cindy) used to be best friends with our rabbits and they'd sleep together!! It's always such a gorgeous sight isn't it!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-24-2004, 09:41 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

lol Paulie gave you the kitty look, lol! Max had that fat pouch thing, he looked like a lion when he walked lol!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-24-2004, 10:39 AM

That's too funny Deja. Paulie gave you a 'humpf' 'tude.
That is so cute though with him cuddling with Remy. That is great that he is getting along with her so well.
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-25-2004, 10:45 PM

They are adorable! I wish my dog liked cats!
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-26-2004, 11:59 AM
Poo dont scare me!!!

They are so cute together! And the size difference is just crazy!! I thought she was bigger than that!! Very cute!
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-26-2004, 02:59 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

jmb- she was a pound and a half at her last vet visit! I know she has grown - we have an appointment today so I will see how much she weighs... I'm thinking about 2 pounds? Maybe a tiny bit more than 2 pounds - she is *very* tiny!

[center]

[
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-26-2004, 10:22 PM
I Wish I Were a Snot Ball Shooter

Their colors go very well together LOL

I remember when I first got Blackie, my kitty at the time - Spooky, was scared to death of him. He'd do the backwards run at top speed across the room to get away from him ! And you know, they never did get to be friends for the almost 2 years they lived together ... Poor Blackie would be minding his own business and Spook would walk by and for no reason whap him upside the head a few times Poor Black dog !

Sharon

Tags
stuffed animal, vet visit