Photo shoot - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-25-2005, 07:31 PM Thread Starter
Miss New Booty

Photo shoot

Just wanted to post a few recent pictures of the kitties! I don't think I posted any of these before but if I did here they are again!

Here is Ginger..
She loves this fuzzy mouse!

She loves boxes! She is IN my bath spa box! LOL!

This one is too funny! I did post this for POTM last month..

Here is Snuggles posing, I love this picture of him!

More coming up...

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by kittygurl823; 07-25-2005 at 07:37 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-25-2005, 07:35 PM Thread Starter
Miss New Booty

Relaxin' lol!

Here is Smokie boy..

Chillin' with Snuggles, this one is too funny!!!! Scary kitty! LOL!
A few more...

~* Jackie *~

Last edited by kittygurl823; 07-25-2005 at 07:38 PM.
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-25-2005, 07:37 PM Thread Starter
Miss New Booty

Hope you liked them!

~* Jackie *~

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-25-2005, 09:14 PM
Aspires to Change Oil

OH how sweet! You got some lovely kitties roaming the house. Quite the lovely Pride, I'm sure they keep you warm at night.

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-25-2005, 09:18 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

They are all so adorable! I wish I could squeeze into a box like that...
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-26-2005, 02:17 PM Thread Starter
Miss New Booty

Thanks Keri Ann and Natalie! Glad you liked them!

~* Jackie *~

post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-26-2005, 04:20 PM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

aw your kitties are preacious. what is smokie doing in that scary picure??? he does look scary lol... LOL My cat loves boxes and bags too, now its funny because lady tried to get in but shes just too big.

post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-26-2005, 04:37 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

very cute, jackie!

post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-26-2005, 05:30 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

They are sooo cute!!!! I think I need a few more pics though

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-26-2005, 06:08 PM

Great pictures! Ginger is still my fave, but don't tell the others
post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-26-2005, 10:18 PM Thread Starter
Miss New Booty

He he! Thanks guys!! LOL Dena, I knew you would say that!

Ariel, Smokie was yawning in that scary picture, I took the picture at the right time!

~* Jackie *~

post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-27-2005, 12:55 AM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Galina is like Ginger and wants to stuff herself into any box she can fit in (or even just partially fit in ). But, Smokie is just so handsome.

You have some beautiful, beautiful babies Jackie!

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-27-2005, 01:12 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

I've seen 'em before, but they're still adorable! Give 'em scratches for me, Jackie.

Stephanie

post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-29-2005, 02:07 AM
Playful Pup

Angry Cats

Those are so cute i have 2 cats one an orange tabby and black and wite fluffy on
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-29-2005, 08:13 AM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

what cutie pies.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted