Pics of my cat and kitten - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-03-2003, 11:53 PM Thread Starter

Pics of my cat and kitten

Someone in my other thread requested pics of my cat and kitten. I decided that it didn't fit well under that thread, given its topic, so I made this one.

All the pics were put together into one large image that is attached.

The orange one is the cat. His name is Tiger. The reason is obvious, and I'm not the most creative person when it comes to picking names. He's been around for years as the only cat, and he hasn't taken too well to the new kitten. He makes all kinds of noise and threatens the poor little thing every time he sees it. I'm not sure how well the pictures show it, but he is a big cat.

The black one is the kitten. Until a couple weeks ago, he was living under the deck of a nearby diner where an employee there was feeding him some meat. This kitten knows how to hide.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-05-2003, 07:24 AM

They are cute
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-05-2003, 10:53 AM

Awwww I love your orange guy!! I'm known for my weakness for orangeys. Little black kitty is cutie! Bless your heart for taking her in. Hope Tiger takes in to the new kitty soon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-05-2003, 11:35 AM

They are both adorable!
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-05-2003, 12:03 PM

They are soo cute.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-07-2003, 10:19 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

They are very pretty. The orange one reminds me of Morris.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rhonda
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-08-2003, 02:06 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

They're both gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your family with us!

Stephanie