Pics of my chubby kitty - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-10-2005, 02:05 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Pics of my chubby kitty

Hey. This is Angel. She has a bit of a weight problem, as you can see. Whenever my sis moves out and takes her cats with her, Angels going on a diet. Anyways, shes a cute chubster.

Here she is in her fav sleeping position

Heres some of her cute face

Because I was born in the South, I'm a Southerner. If I had been born in the North, the West or the Central Plains, I would be just a human being.
Clyde Edgerton
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-10-2005, 02:49 PM
Miss New Booty

She is beautiful!! I love her markings! Aww! It looks like she does have alot of fur though! How much does she actually weigh?

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-10-2005, 03:43 PM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

Aw your kitty is very cute, she look slike she wants a belling rub in the first one

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-10-2005, 04:07 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

She weighs about 20 pounds. Shes a chunker. But a cute chunker.

Because I was born in the South, I'm a Southerner. If I had been born in the North, the West or the Central Plains, I would be just a human being.
Clyde Edgerton
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-10-2005, 04:39 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

aaaaaawwwww she has such a pretty face, shes adorable

Kirsty

Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-11-2005, 02:22 AM
Dinky Corsetkisser

she is so cute, I was glad to see her because I was starting to think my cat was the fattest lol...shes 16 pounds, and to think last year they said she wouldn't make it lol man did she prove them wrong...

I love calico cats, is she considered a tortise shell (sp)? I was going to get a persian that looked like that and thats what they called her lol

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-11-2005, 02:27 AM
Part of the Pack

She's very cute And I feel also better because I thought my cat was big at 14 pounds. At least he's not the only overweight cat

My babies...

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-12-2005, 05:23 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Yep, shes a tortie. Torties have got personalities too. They are usually a little bit neurotic and sometimes kinda mean. Has anyone else ever noticed that cat colors can sometimes predict their personalities? Like, every orange cat I have ever had or met has been the sweetest cat ever.

Clyde Edgerton
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-12-2005, 05:47 PM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

My friends cat is a chunker at 20, in the winter i guess he get 25 lbs!!!!! I poasted a picture of me holding him. He orange and hes a real sweet heart. I have heard alot of people tell me black cats can be lil poops. I wouldnt call my cat a "poop" i would say shes more independant then most, but she has to get her way and i SWEAR i cant get her to listen to me the whole scratching furnature has slowly dwindeled down but she still wont listen 100% of the time maybe 25%. Sometimes she will get me back too.

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 06:34 AM
Part of the Pack

I've always had the experience of orange tabbies being really mean or really playful and siameses being really independent...except for my siamese. And brown tabbies are really sweet. I don't know why but every cat that's come through the shelter with those colors seem to have the personality mixed in with the color.

My babies...

post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 07:45 AM
I Heart My Job

She is a beautiful cat. I really love her coloring. I hope she likes to cuddle because she looks like one I would just like to have sitting in my lap for a while. ^^

sparkle->
shadow->

To seize the dragon is to face life.

I've been frosted!
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 01:53 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

my cat used to be a light tan with dark marking, but now shes really dark...with light highlites

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

Tags
black cat