Pic's of my flat mates (cats) - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-21-2003, 04:17 PM
Twila

Pic's of my flat mates (cats)

Meeno Brown. He's 12yrs old neutered male. He seems to believe he is a Teddy Bear. Won't let me sleep alone! And if I dare roll over with out him, oh boy, watch out!

This is Butch. He use to own my landlord. But they adopted some small dog type creatures and now he owns us. We're glad to have him. Even if he claws us with out provokation (in our minds) He's gotten much better. He no longer uses claws, now we just get a good smack with the pads of his paws.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-21-2003, 09:09 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

(Twila, when you upload them to photoisland, you have to click on Link for Auction, etc. and then it'll give you the code, hon! )

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-25-2003, 08:24 AM
Proud New Mommy

!!! sounds adorable.... cant wait to see him!!!

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau

Tags
neutered male, teddy bear