Pics of my kitties playtime during a rainstorm - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-15-2004, 02:42 AM Thread Starter

Pics of my kitties playtime during a rainstorm

The other night, it rained rather bad, and for those of you in NC, you know what our storms are like. Well when it started to rain I rushed outside to rescue my youngest cats, who are just recovering from URI. They had so much fun because I was cleaning my room and there was stuff to play with everywhere. I thought I'd share these pictures with you.

Here's the kitties playing with my chains that I hung when I washed my pants. From top/left: Blue, Lilly, Nancy (not sure which is which from behind) and Troubles.

Next is Sophie relaxing in a shoe box I cut holes in for them to play in. Puss-n-boots is the little one looking lost. Notice my cat shoe in the corner? lol

Troubles my baby taking care of the smallest kitten we have, Puss-n-boots. I believe it's his cousin. Troubles is such a nurturing cat I swear.

Now Puss is all alone

Before I continue I know the pictures look like crap. I have no editor here until I get home. ^-^;;;

And, as the night winds down, the all start the dose off. . .

here's Noel with her big anime-type eyes:

They ALL pilled into my little twin bed, except Troubles and Blue.. Anyway, that's 9 cats in my bed!!! Not to mention myself!

See??? top to bottom left to right: Nancy, Beauregard, Puss-n-Boots, Layne, and Noel.

Sid and Layne(he moved when I got into bed. jerk, lol)

Chester and Lilly with my big red lizard stuffed animal

Lilly before sleeping in my paper box. Isn't she adorible all curled up?

And lastly, my two cats that normally sleep with me, weren't too happy. . . Blue and Troubles:

Cats are the funniest things. It was crazy having about 11 cats running around my room! But it was fun. I recomend it any day (especially rainy ones ^-^)

Last edited by tonifersangel; 06-15-2004 at 02:44 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-15-2004, 05:27 AM

They are all soo beautiful!!
I just looked thru those saying "awwwww"
<3
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-15-2004, 11:10 AM

I noticed you have another little Trouble in one of those pictures. I'm such a sucker for little gray cats I can't believe you have siamese running through your colony! Up by me that's pretty unheard of.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-15-2004, 01:07 PM

awww look at those big eyes!cute.
i have that lizard in blue and green lol
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-15-2004, 01:11 PM Thread Starter

Back in september I think, a male feral showed up and he's been fathering many of our kittens. I believe he is part siamese, as he is a flame point coloring, and obviously he's fathered Lilly, Nancy, Noel (flame points) Blue(lillac point) and Chester(traditional seal point). Chester's a sweety and a little slow. It's not showed in the picture, but his tail is bend in several places (it looks kinda like a chameleon's) and it's been that way since birth.
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-20-2004, 04:05 AM
Miss New Booty

Awwwwww! They are all so adorable!!!! Such great pictures!!! And look at them curled up by the stuffed animal, too! Awww!

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-20-2004, 08:20 AM

I don't know which one is cuter... ummm... can I have them all? LOL. I thnk I might find myself divorced if I did! What a bunch of cutie pies!
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-21-2004, 07:55 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

They're all so cute!!! And I have the same shoes!!!!!!!!! XD

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-21-2004, 08:40 PM

What cuties......they are adorable pics. So, this blinkie does hold true, huh?
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-21-2004, 08:45 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Aww they are sooo cute!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-21-2004, 08:53 PM

Aww! I love the one where they're all piled on to your bed.

Boy, 9 cats? Your house must be a circus day and night! What fun
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-21-2004, 10:06 PM

Very cute pics!
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-21-2004, 11:48 PM Thread Starter

Thank you every one. By the way, I have 30 cats. Those are just the youngest ^-^
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-22-2004, 05:00 PM

They are all adorable!
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-22-2004, 05:14 PM

I reiterate. Your house must be a circus day and night

Tags
stuffed animal