Pictures of Milko - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-05-2004, 05:56 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Pictures of Milko

Well he is asleep on my lap right now and he is just so darn cute I can't bear to wake him. I'm also having an easy day today...I slept from 6pm last night until 7am this morning because of my cold And need to go back to work tomorrow so I'm resting up. I thought it was the perfect time to share some pics with you guys!!

He is in a McDonald's cup holder in this one....how tiny is he!!! i know it's a bad photo but it will be great to remember when he is all grown up! Excuse the ugly kitchen lino....we had a guy in on Friday quoting for a new one!!!! And my fridge isn't dirty, it's rust!! It's an old fridge!!

Here is sleeping in his mummy's arms. He loves to sleep with me. Last night, when I was sleeping, Alex went to get some rolls for dinner and he was playing in the loungeroom. Biscuit barked and woke me up for like ten minutes....I nearly sat on him cause he had climbed the lounge and curled up next to me

And this is a distance pose of that sleeping position....do you think he was singing in his sleep 'lets do the time warp again'

Hope you enjoyed them!!!!

my shirt says please don't feed the models in case you were wondering

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-05-2004, 06:01 PM

All I can say is Awwwwwwww!

Time Warp I've seen that movie a million times.
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-05-2004, 06:03 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

I know he is gorgeous isn't he!! He has also started sleeping in biscuit's crate. Biscuit doesn't mind.
I have never seen that movie but when I seen the pic it was the first thing I thought of!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-05-2004, 06:03 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Too ... cute ...

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-05-2004, 06:05 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

thanks jade!

post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-05-2004, 06:11 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwweeee! YAY! Milko pictures!!!! He is SO adorable, Carmen!!!!! His Auntie Jackie is coming to steal him!!! hehe!

~* Jackie *~

post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-05-2004, 06:14 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

auntie Jackie is welcome to come and play with him but no-one is stealing him!!!!!
The girl I work with believes that cats pick their owners. We have had lots of people obtain their neighbours cats etc. cause the cat decided it liked the neighbours better and have attacked their owners when they have come to collect them etc. I think Milko chose us! I think somehow he knew he was going to make us cave....even my mum (who is scared of cats) has admitted he is cute and when I got back to he rplace after dancing on thursday night she had sat and played with him the whole time I was gone (nearly two hours!)

post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-05-2004, 06:17 PM
Miss New Booty

OK... well it might be kind of a long trip to Aus! hehe!

Awww that's so true! I really think he did choose you and Alex, Carmen!!!

~* Jackie *~

post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-05-2004, 06:48 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

aaaaawwww Milko is just so cute and looks a little bundle of fun and mischief, love the pictures

Time warp did you notice him jumping to the left and then a step to the right in his sleep ???

Kirsty

Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-05-2004, 06:56 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

he was moving his back legs a lot while he was sleeping!!!!!!!

post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-05-2004, 06:58 PM
Alika

They're so CUTE when they're little! What a sweetie

post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-05-2004, 07:08 PM

Red face

Love the pics Carmen, Milko is so cute..
The lino in the kitchen isn't that bad, by the way, I have seen a lot worse!
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-05-2004, 07:13 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

It matches the rest of the kitchen steph...not pretty!!!

post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-05-2004, 07:40 PM
Doomed to be Titleless Forever

Aww, he's soooo gorgeous!

post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-05-2004, 08:50 PM

what a little cutie