Pictures of Milo - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-16-2005, 04:53 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Pictures of Milo

Heres some pics of Milo taken in my bathroom. Hes a funny fella.

Because I was born in the South, I'm a Southerner. If I had been born in the North, the West or the Central Plains, I would be just a human being.
Clyde Edgerton
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-16-2005, 06:23 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwww! He is so adorable! Look at that tongue in the first one! Too cute!

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-16-2005, 10:48 PM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

aw he is too cute. Is he named after the cat in milo and otis movie?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-17-2005, 10:15 PM
Adolescent Pup

AW! Milo is precious!

Pet parent to Orei and Princess (the kitties), Caeser (the doggie), Marco, Piper and Silferno (the ratties).
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-17-2005, 11:04 PM
Playful Pup

Milo is adorable! Do all cats like to perch themselves on the bathroom counter? My Frodo does the same thing when I wash up or brush my teeth too.

- Pet Lovers Resource
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-17-2005, 11:12 PM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

My cat did till my roommate yelled at me for her going into the sink "You know how gross it is to see a cat play in the sink and then I bend down to wash my face" little voice in my head "well *beep* last time i checked a normal person didnt rub their face all over the sink its self"

My cat doesnt like her she knocks all of her stuff over

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-17-2005, 11:48 PM
Part of the Pack

Milo is so cute

My babies...

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-18-2005, 12:16 AM
I'll name him Squishy!!

he is such a cutie!!!!!!!!!!

I've been frosted!

Interested in Photography or Art? Want to show off your pictures or artwork? Please join the

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-18-2005, 10:04 AM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Thanks guys!! Yes, Milo is named after "Milo & Otis". Our other kitty, Angel, does the same thing. The bathroom is her favorite place to be held and petted too. She's a weird one. Milo knows the brushes are in the bathroom and thats his favorite thing (next to yogurt). He'll go in there and wait for us to brush him.

Because I was born in the South, I'm a Southerner. If I had been born in the North, the West or the Central Plains, I would be just a human being.
Clyde Edgerton
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-18-2005, 01:09 PM
Aspires to Change Oil

I think kitties pick the bathroom to get toknow you cause you are vulnerable. LOL we had a kinda wild kitten. Loved attention but still ran away, he'd come to you but at first only in the bathroom! He knew we couldn't chase after him with our pants around our ankles.

Milo is adorable, hehe. I love the little tongue in the first one.

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.