Playing catch pics - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-12-2005, 10:48 AM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Playing catch pics

I was trying to get some pictures of Milo catching food in his mouth or his paws cause it's really cute. But here's what I got.

Here he is about to catch a treat. The treat is the little whitish thing in front of his mouth.

Here he is waiting to catch one. Angel is looking at him like, "You are pathetic"

Here he is after he caught one in his paws.

Because I was born in the South, I'm a Southerner. If I had been born in the North, the West or the Central Plains, I would be just a human being.
Clyde Edgerton
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-12-2005, 11:49 AM
Formerly Known as mya_papaya

omg! thats is so cute! how did u teach him that?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
i love my lil baby sebastien!!!!! almost 11 months old. baby on the way.......... due april 18 2010..... its a boy!
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-12-2005, 11:52 AM
Newborn Pup

Talking

That is so cute!

Punker does the exact same thing... and he's pathetic enough to walk on two feet for a treat. (Well, I think it's cute, but the other cat thinks he's a looney)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-12-2005, 07:19 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

omg that's so cute! what a trip!

post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-13-2005, 10:43 AM

How cute! Who's that adorable chubby girl with the evil eye on Milo, she is awfully cute herself.
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-16-2005, 01:24 AM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

That would be Angel. She gives everybody and everything the evil eye.

Because I was born in the South, I'm a Southerner. If I had been born in the North, the West or the Central Plains, I would be just a human being.
Clyde Edgerton
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-16-2005, 01:38 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Too funny! What a cutie!

Stephanie

post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-16-2005, 02:03 AM
Miss New Booty

Awwww! How adorable!!! They are so cute!!!! That's so funny how he catches them!

~* Jackie *~

post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-16-2005, 03:49 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

That's is super cute!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-16-2005, 04:50 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

aaaaawwww that is cute

Kirsty

Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

Last edited by Amethystbelle; 03-16-2005 at 04:54 PM.
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-16-2005, 05:43 PM
I Dream of Godzilla

haha, i like the last one... a praying kitty pic

A proud "DAD" to:

A very sweet/loving and affectionate female iguana named LIZ

4 unnamed 12 yrs old turtles...

A Sweet Bassett hound - Labrador mix puppy named Ringo

Lizard owners are SWEET LOVERS...
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-17-2005, 03:12 AM
Paw Talk's prodicle son .

Wow it sure is playtime, lol thats cute.

Just one question whats the white spot and red blob on the second picture, looks Paranormal to me, is you house haunted Lol.

I like the last picture, looks so natural.

= ^ _ ^ =

* sings *

He's in the Jailhouse now , he's in the Jailhouse now , well I told him once or twice .

To stop chewing wood and Pooping nice , he's in the jailhouse now.

Last edited by Toky-Ohki; 03-17-2005 at 03:14 AM.
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-17-2005, 09:53 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Ahhh...Toky, I didn't see those at first. Could be orbs. But, no one has ever died in my house. However, me and my buds used to be really into the ghost hunting thing, and I have often wondered if anything has ever followed me home.

Clyde Edgerton
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-18-2005, 05:55 AM
Paw Talk's prodicle son .

Playing Cats and Paranormal lights ?

Its just that I am a bit into the Supernatural, Cats dont usualy pick this phenomena up, Dogs do sometimes, I have dousing rods and a pocket Memo um Dictaphone.

I have an article in a Paranormal News tabloid and the Orbs are exactly the same as the white blob in your pic and the to red ones are very similar, you got any more playing cat pics or Spooky pics.

Toky-Ohki

Or maybe its just the reflection from your cats eye on the camera, more likely explanation.

= ^ _ ^ =

* sings *

He's in the Jailhouse now , he's in the Jailhouse now , well I told him once or twice .

To stop chewing wood and Pooping nice , he's in the jailhouse now.

Last edited by Toky-Ohki; 03-18-2005 at 05:58 AM.
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-19-2005, 09:28 PM
Adolescent Pup

lol those are just lens flares!

adorable pics though, milko is such a handsome boy