poor poor kitty(a tiny bit grapic) - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-12-2005, 09:49 PM Thread Starter
Formerly Known as oreos_my_hedgie

poor poor kitty(a tiny bit grapic)

We just got a letter in the mail from one of those animal rescue groups asking for donations. It had a story of a tiny kitten named henry that was reported to them. He had a large absess on his left shoulder, and was barely alive. When they took x-rays they found that there was a 2inch sewing needle with the thread still in it, in his shoulder. It had gotten terribly infected. They got the needle out and he's on heavy antibiotics. They think he'll make it though. He was barely hanging on when they brought him in.

That is soooo.... sad! It makes me so mad! I don't get how someone could leave a kitten like that! It makes me want to send this group money that I don't have. These poor animals! I wanna help so badly!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-12-2005, 10:31 PM
Formerly Known as mya_papaya

omg! poor kitty

i love my lil baby sebastien!!!!! almost 11 months old. baby on the way.......... due april 18 2010..... its a boy!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-25-2005, 03:12 PM Thread Starter
Formerly Known as oreos_my_hedgie

Well, I think he's ok now! Good thing they found the poor little guy!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-07-2005, 12:21 PM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAmandasZoo
We just got a letter in the mail from one of those animal rescue groups asking for donations. It had a story of a tiny kitten named henry that was reported to them. He had a large absess on his left shoulder, and was barely alive. When they took x-rays they found that there was a 2inch sewing needle with the thread still in it, in his shoulder. It had gotten terribly infected. They got the needle out and he's on heavy antibiotics. They think he'll make it though. He was barely hanging on when they brought him in.

That is soooo.... sad! It makes me so mad! I don't get how someone could leave a kitten like that! It makes me want to send this group money that I don't have. These poor animals! I wanna help so badly!
Who would do such a thing!! That is so mean and sad to do to such a poor kitten. I wonder how the poor thing got the needle in its shoulder, if it was intentional or accidental. The poor thing...........
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-07-2005, 03:10 PM
Part of the Pack

Poor kitty ...at least he's better now

My babies...

Tags
animal rescue, poor kitty