ppppbbblllltttt ! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-20-2004, 08:56 PM Thread Starter

Smile ppppbbblllltttt !

L'il says...
PPPPBBBBLLTTT !!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-20-2004, 09:23 PM

Oh! Isn't that sweet?!? What a cutie pie!
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-20-2004, 09:31 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwwwwwww how cute!!!!!! How adorable is that picture!! I think we have the same bedspread, too!!!!! LOL Can you reverse it to the other side and it's yellow with blue stripes?

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-20-2004, 09:40 PM Thread Starter

Jackie, yep. Tommy H right? What a coinky-dink!
Hey I like your picture collage sig. That is so cool!!!
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-20-2004, 09:49 PM
Miss New Booty

Yup!!!!! That's it! Don't you just love that bedspread!? I looked for awhile and I just loved that one! I was so excited, the sheets with plaids and flowers went on sale like last year, and that's when I got the sheet sets! I'm such a dork! Isn't some of that stuff crazily (is that a word! ) expensive??

Thanks girl! My brother made my siggie for me!

~* Jackie *~

post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-20-2004, 10:14 PM Thread Starter

OMG yes, I'm always amazed at how much bed stuff cost, especially when you're paying for brand names like these. Like 500 bucks for a comforter that has a chance of getting peed on by my cat??
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-20-2004, 10:25 PM
Miss New Booty

Ohhhhh LOL! My cat's aren't allowed in my bedroom! I wonder why!? They jump all over the place and knock everthing off my dressers! Smokie likes jumping on the tub and playing with my pony-tail holders for my hair! Ginger does,too! They will chase it around the house!
I wanted the quilt that goes with the bed, it was like $150! Then, I went back when they were having a clearance and didn't see anymore!

~* Jackie *~

post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-20-2004, 11:00 PM Thread Starter

Did you check online for the quilt? What's the name of the pattern you're looking for? Might be able to find it somewhere. I'm the queen of online shopping.

Have you seen these pipe cleaners twirled together? The cats love batting them around.
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-20-2004, 11:31 PM
Miss New Booty

Hrmmm didn't check online, good idea! Here is a link I found for Macy*s
http://www.macys.com/catalog/product...ID=4489&bhcp=1
It's called Elizabeth Anne. It was this quilt that came in twin and queen-king, I think? Even the twin was $100!
Crazy prices!!!!!!! <-- I love that face!!!
Ohh I haven't seen those pipe cleaners, they would probably have a blast! Smokie is the one who LOVES toys, he will play with that mouse everywhere! When we moved out of our apt, we cleaned under the fridge and found all kinds of toys he lost under there!

~* Jackie *~

post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-20-2004, 11:46 PM
Resident Chatroom Blonde

Aww cute pic

post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-21-2004, 02:21 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

Pigsterz! It does look like L'il is saying "pbfffffffft!" How adorable!
I still say you take awesome pictures

[center]

[
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-21-2004, 07:49 AM

What a cutie pie!
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-21-2004, 07:55 AM

Cute picture!
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-21-2004, 09:49 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

That is such a cute picture! Great close up!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-21-2004, 12:58 PM

That is adorable! AWWWWWW