Pumpkin and Doodles pictures - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-21-2004, 06:01 PM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

Pumpkin and Doodles pictures

I finally got around today to scan the pictures of our kitten Pumpkin a.k.a. Devil Cat and Doodles.

The first three will be of Pumpkin, the rest will be of Doodles.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg p1.jpg (30.0 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg p2.jpg (41.7 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg p3.jpg (42.2 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg d1.jpg (36.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg d2.jpg (43.1 KB, 8 views)

Karen

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-21-2004, 06:02 PM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

Here are more of Doodles.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg d3.jpg (44.5 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg d4.jpg (37.9 KB, 10 views)

Karen

[

post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-21-2004, 07:12 PM
Wants to Hug Hose Bunnies

Awww They are both very cute.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-21-2004, 11:35 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwwww! Yay we get to see the pics! They are SO adorable, girl!!!!! Such great pictures!!!! Look at Doodles in the sink!!! I also love their names, too!

~* Jackie *~

post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-21-2004, 11:43 PM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

Thank you Jackie! The picture of Doodles in the sink has to be one of my favorites!!

I love them both to pieces, although I must admit Doodles is my favorite.

I call her my kitten girl. Even though she's a year, she'll always be my kitten. And she was never as naughty as a kitten, unlike Pumpkin, who may be called Devil Cat from now on.

Karen

[

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-22-2004, 02:30 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Aweee what cuties..... Looks like pumpkin is going to be a great instigator (sp)

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-22-2004, 04:08 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

aw! how cute! i love the sink shot! both kitties are great!

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-22-2004, 09:04 AM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

Kim, Pumpkin is already an instigator. She likes to just swat at Doodles for no reason, and then Doodles has to go chasing after her. This is only when she's allowed out of the room, as she's still being quarentened (sp?).

We had her out today, as we were about to give her the medication she's on. She took a look at Harley and was hissing like crazy. She started digging into my back, so Dan had to take her from me. In the room we went. She does take her medicine quite well though. So that's good.

Karen

[

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-23-2004, 01:56 AM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Pumpkin seems to be saying in her pictures, "What? Are you trying to get proof that I am a devil cat? No! You will never catch me in the act!" (insert evil kitty laughter here)

Doodles looks so cute in sink! Sometimes Gerona will do that and I have a mischievous moment where I want to turn the faucet on. But I resist and only think, "You're being mighty cocky for a kitty, knowing what dreaded thing comes out of that metal spout."

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-23-2004, 10:23 AM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

Pihlaja, Doodles actually likes the water! Crazy cat that she is! I was giving the chins fresh water, and she'd be waiting by the sink as if to say "hey, can I have some of that?"

She'll literally dip her paw into the bath water and drink it. It's so gross, but so funny!

And yeah, Pumpkin does have that look on her face. She can be so sweet, but the next minute she's biting at your hand and looking up at you. She's still not use to Harley, but that will come in time.

Karen

[

post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-23-2004, 01:31 PM
Tongue Tied..Literally!

Such sweet kitties. I swear cats take such great pictures because their faces have so many different expressions.
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-23-2004, 01:40 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Very cute pics! Doodles looks like my Tiger (I think I've said that before though LOL)

Rats have rights...& mice too!