Purr Pad Enjoyment - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-04-2005, 03:30 AM Thread Starter
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Talking Purr Pad Enjoyment

While in Louisiana I bought the girls four Purr Pads and they ADORE them! I honestly didn't think they'd love them as much as they do, but I'm thrilled that they like them.

What lurks beneath the purr pad...?

― Rowan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I've been frosted!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-04-2005, 12:01 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwwww! How adorable!!! Did you get the cardboard catnip scratcher, too!?

~* Jackie *~

post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-04-2005, 02:10 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

They're so cute! I can definitely see that they gained weight.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-04-2005, 02:12 PM
I Heart My Job

They are adorable. Those last two pics are just precious. *pets for the kitties.*

sparkle->
shadow->

To seize the dragon is to face life.

I've been frosted!
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-04-2005, 09:02 PM Thread Starter

I did get one cardboard scratcher and they LOVE it! When I put it in the hallway, Galina scratches on it and not my rug! She even takes naps on it!

Natalie, I know! They are so fat right now! Real butterballs, let me tell you! And they get mad at me when I jiggle their tummies. You should see Gerona when she rolls up in a ball! She just looks like a white blobbie on the couch! My poor girls are about to have to go on a diet. :yes

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-05-2005, 03:03 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

rowan - cats love those things, don't they? my cat back home, Layla, was here with me for a while and my nan and i got her some purr pads. we didn't think she'd care one way or the other (she is the devil and likes nothing ) but she loved them! they also make little beds made out of the same material. she didn't fit in it, though, so i cut it and made 2 more pads.

i'm glad they like them! so cute!

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-06-2005, 01:03 AM Thread Starter

I know, Jane! It really is weird that they like them so much, because honestly the pads don't feel all that comfortable/soft to me and they don't look like much to the eye. But, the kitties just adore them! I saw the cuddlers, too, and thought about getting those, but my suitcase was already pretty full. The flat pads were much easier to pack.

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-06-2005, 11:52 AM
Adolescent Pup

purr pads? do the pads actually purr???
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-06-2005, 12:34 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by natasha elise
purr pads? do the pads actually purr???
Purr Pads

Nope, they just cause happy kitties to purr.

― Rowan

I've been frosted!