Re: News about Tommy (my cat) - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-30-2002, 12:23 PM Thread Starter

Exclamation Re: News about Tommy (my cat)

First off, I would like to thank everyone for your support about Tommy, when I posted about his disappearance! But if only I would have waited just one more day, then I could have spared everyone of a heartache!!!

At around 4:00am this morning, Tommy came home!!!!!!!!! He was covered with dry/little wet mud, and had burs and ticks all throughout his fur! He was so dehydrated, and very hungry!!!! I can't help but think that maybe someone had stolen him and then took him far away from our house. He looks as if he was trying to get home, like on Homeward bound or something. Though I guess I will never know, nonetheless, I'm just glad he's home!!! He is a live and well everyone!!! :-) Please forgive me, but I had no way of knowing he'd come home today!!! :-) Oh I'm so happy!!! Thanks to everyone for never letting me give up hope and for being there!!! He's home!! YAY!!!! I just wanted to post this note real fast, so that everyone knows of the good news.

Thanks again everyone!!!!
~MusicPawz

Happy, Happy, Happy!!! Yay!! Welcome home Thomas!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-30-2002, 12:29 PM
Princess in Waiting

I told you not to give up hope!

I'm really glad he made it home; I had a feeling he would. If you can get him to drink gatorade or pedialyte (it comes unflavored and in generic brands so it's cheaper) that will be better than water because he needs the electrolytes in his body. I was fortunate enough to be doing emergency work when my cat came back home so I took him to that clinic for subQ fluids and a general check up.

Just feed him some of his favorite things for a while and give him a big hug from me!!

Critter

CRITTERCALL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"If they care, it doesn't matter; if it matters, they don't care."
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-30-2002, 12:29 PM

woohoo!!!! I'm so glad he came back!!!

:blob2:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-30-2002, 01:06 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Awesome!!

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-30-2002, 11:08 PM

I am so happy for you, and especially for Thomas!
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-01-2002, 05:11 AM

I am so happy for you and Tommy. Glad to hear that he is back home where he belongs. (((hugs)))
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-01-2002, 09:32 AM

That's really great:group: I'm really happy he came back home to you
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-01-2002, 12:56 PM Thread Starter

Thanks everyone! Tommy is doing well! Just very tired, and very happy to be home. lol! Anyway, Thanks Critter for the info, and again thanks to everyone for caring and for being there!!!

~MusicPawz (Adriana, or whatever you want to call me! lol! Uhh... Don't get any wise ideas though. lol!!)