Seen a ghost? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-15-2003, 07:52 PM Thread Starter

Seen a ghost?

Last night I woke up, and I swear I saw a cat sitting on Ray, and it looked taller then baby Girl, and it's coloring was wrong, it looked like Smitty. I reached over to touch the cat, and my hand went right through, and then the Smitty big cat version disappeared. I wanted to wake Ray up, but he is such a grouch I kept it to myself.....Am I a nut? Well I know I am a nut, but based on this...am I a nut?...it was just weird. I feel embarrassed admitting this, but I had to tell someone!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-15-2003, 11:17 PM

You aren't a nut (well, not because of this anyways ), maybe that's exactly what you saw.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-16-2003, 12:24 AM

That is too weird! The only thing I can think of is...maybe you were in a deep sleep and you were dreaming to the point it seemed real.

PS Wizard of Oz comes on t.v. tomorrow night
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-16-2003, 01:31 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

I don't think you are a nut at all! As weird as it seems, maybe it was exactly what you saw....

Pets come through on Crossing Over all the time....
(if you watch that show or believe in that kind of stuff)

I'll bet you were a little freaked out by it! Were you scared?

[center]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-16-2003, 09:28 AM

Maybe Smitty was coming back to sat hi. That's neat.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-16-2003, 11:44 AM Thread Starter

I wasn't scared, I was just srt of confused, because I knew the cat was neither Baby Girl or Peepman. I have been having really crazy dreams lately so it might have been that. It just seemed so real!
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-16-2003, 12:08 PM
Proud New Mommy

As most of you know, my mom passed away- I've never seen her but I have heard her voice whisper my name a couple times and I've seen stuff before... And just the other night I swear heard a pack of elephants storm through my house- then I heard my dad "DENISE!!" (My stepmom's name) and in the morning Denise told me that my dad had heard the front door open and then he heard people running across the floor upstairs. I heard it, too- but Denise didn't. Freaked me out... Maybe that is what you saw Capn!!

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-17-2003, 12:16 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Man that is weird...Reminds me of that show that was on Animal Planet a few weeks ago...Ghost Cat or something like that. I didnt watch it, but hey, sounds similar

Tags
animal planet