Silly Cats - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-10-2004, 06:41 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Silly Cats

It's been a long cold winter but Sunday the sun was shining bright and reflecting off the snow covering the ground. I have big windows in my living room and in the afternoon the sun comes pouring through.

My cats love to sunbathe, as I think they all do...
I snapped a couple of pictures before they got totally annoyed with me for interupting their very important sun bathing

Here is Paulie and Sammie enjoying the sun...

I think Paulie sucked a lemon before I shot this one... he looks pretty unhappy!!

Of course, the Remster has to come in and try to get Paulie to play with her....

And Queen Sammie, Miss Attitudiness of the Universe trying to avoid everyone!

Hope you liked them

[center]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-10-2004, 07:02 PM

They are adorable!
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-10-2004, 07:20 PM

The secound to the last pic looks like it could be in one of thoes pet calanders. Good pics
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-10-2004, 08:29 PM

OMG!! they are sooo sute i only have 1 cat her name is sammy. She is part siamise all black i luv her soo much!!
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-10-2004, 09:05 PM

Tooo Cute!
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-10-2004, 09:23 PM

Ah, soaking up the sun, smart cats! That's what I wanna do too!

Yes that second to the last pic is great!
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-10-2004, 09:25 PM
I Wish I Were a Snot Ball Shooter

Great pictures, Deja! I just love the "Paulie sucked a lemon" picture

And look at the Remster! She makes Paulie look like a giant!! Cute, cute, cute!!

Sharon
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-10-2004, 09:25 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

I love those pics! Remy is so much smaller than Paulie how cute is that!!!?? I just love them all!

If there's one thing Claire likes to do, it's soak up the sun! She's loves to lay in the sun and now she has a nice huge sliding door to lay in front of and bask. lol

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-10-2004, 09:34 PM

Awesome pics Deja! Thanks for sharing your cuties with us. I also love that Paulie sucked a lemon look. What a character. It's weird to see Remy right next to Paulie and see just how small she is.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-11-2004, 12:10 AM
Miss New Booty

Awwwwwwwww! Such awesome pictures, Linda!!!!! They are so cute! The second to last one with Remy is just so cool! It looks so neat with the shadows!!!

~* Jackie *~

post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-11-2004, 08:06 AM

Cute pictures!! I like the lemon sucking one! LOL

Btw, your house is beautiful!
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-11-2004, 12:04 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

So cute! Remy is so tiny!

post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-21-2004, 03:43 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Thanks you guys! They are all characters... they amuse me to no end every single day

Jodi - thank you so much, can you please tell Jim I need drapes for those windows? Oh, oh! Maybe Pigsterz can write him an email!!!

[center]

[
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-21-2004, 12:38 PM

Smile

Your kitties are so pretty!

Remy really looks tiny next to Paulie!

You also have a beautiful house!