Silly Kitties! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-09-2006, 01:53 AM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Silly Kitties!

Someone posted this link on another site I go to... thought I would share it with everyone here.

I don't have any cats now but I grew up with them (as my parents have always rescued stray or abandoned cats) and so much in this video reminds me of what all those kitties over the years have done! hehehehe

http://www.extremely-sharp.com/direct/catvideo.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-09-2006, 04:50 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

That's so funny!!! The cat walking on it's front legs and the cat that went under the door are scary!

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-09-2006, 03:55 PM
Adolescent Pup

OMG that is hysterical.

Sherry

Mommy to 10
's

2 Kitties

3 doggies

1 fish

1 snake

1 iguana and 2 geckos

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-10-2006, 09:06 PM
Tiny Grosskisser

OMG! That is sooooooo funny! I was laughing the entire time!

Karen

[

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-10-2006, 10:23 PM
Newborn Pup

Cool

I would have to say the absolute best kittie video of all time! Seen it along time ago but still laughed mny butt fo to wtach it again! Thanks for sharing!

~Michelle~

Beetle

In Loving Memory Of Baby Beetle, who left us Nov.14,2004
I miss you BABY!!! COME HOME!
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-12-2006, 08:40 PM
I'll name him Squishy!!

I absolutely love this video! I laugh out loud every time!!

I've been frosted!

Interested in Photography or Art? Want to show off your pictures or artwork? Please join the