Skidmark's Rescue - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 10:10 AM Thread Starter
Asy

Angry Skidmark's Rescue

I got a new kitty. We found him in Ottawa....in the MIDDLE of the INTERSECTION between Wendy's, Conoco, Sirloin, and all of those other places. Someone just dumped him in the middle of the street for someone to run over. He was just sitting there...Like "O.O" as cars swerved around him. I made my dad stop in the MIDDLE of the road so I could go out and get him.

People were honking at me and I was just, "*Raises eyebrow*.... As far as I was concerned, they could be late for whatever...As long as I got the cat out of the highway.

My dad says "It's just for a while, until we can take him to a shelter." But I looked into Skid's eyes, and I know it's forever. He's mine now. <3

He's jet black with white floof in his ears, and can sit quite comfortably in the palm of my hand. He's a very small kitten. I named him Skidmark...Skid for short. Because, that's what someone wanted him to be...a Skidmark.

He's such a sweet little thing...How could someone even think of doing that to him? Or any other animal for that matter...People confuse me. =\

PRIDE

Loves her bun-bun!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 02:16 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

people are so mean...at my grandparents theres over 10 cats now that people have just dropped off out in the country to fend for themselves...my Papa gets them all fixed and feeds them all...says as long as hes alive they will have a home and when hes gone they are all ours...its sad to drive down the streets out here because there are so many dead animals...I just don't understand people...I don't live to far from the shelter and they never turn anyone away, it makes me mad

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 02:26 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Awww, I am so glad you saved him! I would love to see pics!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 02:48 PM
Part of the Pack

Thank God you were there for Skid. You saved his life! I can't believe people can be so horrible to another living creature.

I'm glad he is in good hands now. Very cute name. It'll always remind you of how you got him. Hopefully, your Dad lets you keep him!