The sleeping gang - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-05-2005, 07:33 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

The sleeping gang

It seems that all the kitties here have a really hard life and can barely keep their eyes open for the stress Here, let me show you!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Come drop by!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-05-2005, 07:33 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

oops, position change!

Come drop by!

post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-05-2005, 10:30 PM
Tiny Grosskisser

Too adorable!

What a rough life. Wake up, be cute, sleep a little, eat a little, be cute again, sleep some more! Man, I wish I had that kind of life!

Karen

[

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-05-2005, 10:34 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Hey, the orange one looks like Shane at night! Flops one leg over me and pins me down! Half the time I have to give him a Charlie Horse just so I can breathe!!
See, now THAT's what happens when you spoil them too much...I want to be a cat in my next life!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-05-2005, 11:49 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Awwwwwww, they are too cute for words! I LOVE your tabbies. I have a tiger kitty just like your two.

Rats have rights...& mice too!
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-05-2005, 11:55 PM
Miss New Booty

Awww! They are so cute! Look at that last one of all of them sleeping!! Wow, Donovan looks like my Snuggles and your tiger kitty looks like my Ginger! Adorable kitties!!! We need more pics, girl!

~* Jackie *~

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-06-2005, 10:58 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Thank you all! More pics eh? Well, here they are this morning. Looks like Yugi never moved

Come drop by!

post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-06-2005, 11:00 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

And then Donovan and Seshiro. They'll follow me if I get up, so it's easier to get some pics of them not sleeping!

Come drop by!

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-06-2005, 11:13 AM
Tongue Tied..Literally!

Lizz, I have always been fond of your cats but Donovan is my favourite. Lizz, I may have to turn you in for neglecting your animals. They have a very hard life. I think being a cat is much easier than being a dog.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-06-2005, 11:18 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise
Lizz, I may have to turn you in for neglecting your animals. They have a very hard life.
Nooooo, I can change, I swear!! Please don't report me!

Come drop by!

post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-06-2005, 01:47 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

They are so cute! I love Seshiro!
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-06-2005, 02:18 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

He's the devils cat I tell you, the WORST of the bunch. When ever somethings going on, HE'S at the middle of it

Come drop by!

post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-08-2005, 11:29 AM
Aspires to Change Oil

LOL I"ve always wanted the cat's life... the pictures are tooo sweet. Gotta love a house full of cats with personality.

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-08-2005, 09:13 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Thanks! Purrsonality they definatly have!

Come drop by!