Sneakers Is Gone - Page 3 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-15-2004, 06:31 AM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

I don't know what I could say ... I'm just reading all of this, and reading about it had honestly made me sob. I just don't know what I can do or say for you, Steph ...

So, tonight, when the sun goes down, I'll light a candle for Sneakers so he may find his way to the rainbow bridge. It's the one thing I can do. If I could hug you, I would, but please consider this my way of sending you (and Sneakers) a hug and best wishes for the future.

― Rowan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I've been frosted!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-15-2004, 06:58 AM

I am so sorry for your loss! I know it is hard to see one you love go. You gave sneakers a lot of love and did everything you could do to keep him a happy and healthy cat.

Sneakers is at rainbow bridge and not suffering anymore.
post #33 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-15-2004, 08:47 AM

Unhappy

Stephanie,

My heart is aching with you. I know you and Mike did everything possible for Sneakers. You are both wonderful, caring, and loving pet owners and Sneakers left this earth knowing that. Take time to heal and remember crying is good. So let it all out and feel free to come to us for support. I am thinking of you sweetie.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-15-2004, 08:54 AM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Im so sorry Steph.

post #35 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-15-2004, 01:09 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pihlaja
...So, tonight, when the sun goes down, I'll light a candle for Sneakers so he may find his way to the rainbow bridge.
Thank you Rowan. That is such a sweet gesture. Thank you to everyone else. You all have helped me through this more than you could ever imagine! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.
post #36 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-17-2004, 09:51 AM

I am so sorry for your loss.

Tags
pet owner, white cat