Snuggles, Ginger and Smokie! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-18-2004, 02:48 PM Thread Starter
Miss New Booty

Post Snuggles, Ginger and Smokie!

Here are some pictures of the kitties!!!

Snuggles and his Valentine's Day rose!!!!!

Awww Ginger and Smokie, best buds!

Snuggles loves his Zebra bed!

Aren't I cute!?

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-18-2004, 02:49 PM Thread Starter
Miss New Booty

Can this be comfortable?!

Aren't I cute!?!?

I love when it's time to feed the fish! (I say "Smokie, time to feed the fish" and shake the food and he comes running up to see!" LOL!)

Last one for now...
I'm trying to sleep guys!!

~* Jackie *~

post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-18-2004, 02:54 PM

Cute Pictures!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-18-2004, 06:47 PM
I Wish I Were a Snot Ball Shooter

Oh my goodness ... they're all absolutely adorable !

Such healthy, happy looking babies !

Sharon
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-18-2004, 08:45 PM

Beautiful kitties Jackie!
I love that second picture!
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-18-2004, 10:37 PM

Awwwwww Jackie they are all so ADORABLE!!! You don't post enough pictures of these gorgeous kitties. I love the zebra bed. Definitely matches Snuggles. And look at everybody's cute wittle pink nose. You have to give them all chin rubs and kisses from me.
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-19-2004, 12:05 AM

i like your cats.
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-19-2004, 09:39 AM

Cute kitties I love the zebra bed!

Great pictures!!
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-19-2004, 10:30 AM

They are adorable! I have that same bed but mine is the leopard print!
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-19-2004, 01:22 PM

I love the pictures They are adorable!
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-20-2004, 04:57 PM Thread Starter
Miss New Booty

Thank you guys so much!!!!! Snuggles, Ginger and Smokie thank you, too!

Kris, I will give them chin rubz and kisses from ya!!! Now that Brad got my photo editing program back, I will post plenty more pics!!!!!! I got some more cute pics today actually... like Snuggles on top of the cupboards a few minutes ago!

Dena- Yes! I saw the leopard bed, too!! Those beds are so cute, aren't they!!!

~* Jackie *~

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-20-2004, 09:29 PM
Romping Ratties

I have the leopard bed! LOL

Great pics! Do you mind posting more? Your photos are so bright and colorful, and crisp.

post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-22-2004, 03:53 PM Thread Starter
Miss New Booty

Thank you so much! Sure, I would love to post more!!! I will start a new picture thread on some new pictures I have!

~* Jackie *~

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-04-2004, 10:43 PM

Hi there,
Wow! Snuggles looks just like one of my cats Snuffy (except Snuffy is a lot chubbier! hehe) He is the one who had the seizure yesterday. A strange co-incidence I supose huh? Anyway, they are beautiful cats. :-)

- Rachael
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-04-2004, 11:55 PM

Cute pictures Jackie