Some of my Kitties - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-15-2005, 09:06 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Some of my Kitties

I posted some of my dogs in the dog forum...so I thought I would post some of my kitties. I have 14 - so I won't be posting them all at once!

Regis, our first kitty.

This is Arnie. The left side of his face (his right) is pretty much paralyzed and he can't really move it. Poor guy has been through a lot in his life. He had to have part of his tail amputated, part of his right ear was torn so he had to have surgery to repair it, and he broke some toes and had to have them amputated.

Tinkerbell - she only has one eye due to a bad eye infection when she was turned into the shelter. I also adopted her sister, Emmi (looks just like her but black, also has only one eye)

Our beautiful Midge.

Elmer

My heart kitty, Elliot!

Icis

They are all indoor/outdoor kitties that come and go as they please. But during this weather they rarely venture out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-15-2005, 10:36 PM
nikky

they are so cute....

post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-16-2005, 12:10 AM
Dinky Corsetkisser

awww they are all so cute

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-16-2005, 05:04 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Beautiful kitties!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-16-2005, 09:07 AM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

very beautiful kitties

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-16-2005, 05:54 PM
Title Spy

Very nice outdoor shots! Your cats are adorable
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-20-2005, 07:11 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Your cats are all adorable!
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-20-2005, 07:38 PM
Part of the Pack

you have very beautiful cats! they all look so happy.
and oh my goodness! i think Arnie is just the cutest little guy! what a treasure!
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-21-2005, 08:08 PM
Playful Pup

They are beautiful cats! I think there's a special place for people who take in special needs kitties!

Mommy to Peggy & Spike

Too many to name!
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-22-2005, 04:57 PM
Aspires to Change Oil

what cutiess!! Gorgeous array of felines you have keeping you company.

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-22-2005, 05:57 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Cute kitties and its great that you adopted Arnie, Tinkerbell and Emmi.. Otherwise they still may have been looking for a new home, as some people only want to adopt cats that are normal!

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-23-2005, 01:26 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Thanks everyone. I will try and get pictures of the rest of my cats added soon!

Arnie is so special. He seems to capture so many people's hearts. He isn't all there "upstairs" if ya know what I mean, which makes him even more endearing.

Icis came to me as a completely feral kitten but with lots of time and persistence she is one of the most loving cats I have. The person that dropped her off at the shelter called her a "devil cat". I'm just so thankful she ended up with me and didn't spend her life living in fear of humans. I often wonder and worry about her littermates.

Elliot was just about on death's door when I got him. He was very sick with an URI and extremely thin because he hadn't been eating. My friend asked me to foster him because she worked 60 hours a week at the shelter as the director and she didn't have the time to give him the individual care he needed. So I took Elliot and his sister, Ivy Rose. Unfortunately, his sister didn't make it, but somehow Elliot survived and we have the most incredible bond!

I love all my animals and each one has its own very special story, and I just love sharing about them! So thanks for "listening"!

~*Danielle*~

post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-23-2005, 02:17 AM
Miss New Booty

Aww your cats are beautiful!!! Look forward to seeing more pictures of them! I love that one of Elliot ready to pounce!

~* Jackie *~