sorry for posting too much - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-16-2005, 08:52 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

sorry for posting too much

Thank you to everyone for your input. Its been quite a while since I had a cat. Kinda forgot what to expect. I took him to the vet and he has conjunctavitis. Got meds to take care of it. Glad I took him. He lost weight.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg allison and noodles.jpg (31.2 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg noodles.jpg (6.8 KB, 15 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-17-2005, 12:32 PM

I am sorry your kitty is ill but please don't worry he will get better soon. Our Huggy Bear had conjuctivitus recently too and after giving him the meds it started to clear up quickly and feel a lot better. He is now a lot better and I am sure your kitty will be the same.

Take care and sending him Get Well Vibes

Eva xxx
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 04:42 PM
Adolescent Pup

Aaaw he sure is a cutie, I hope he gets better and stays healthy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To you, it's a pet.
To me, it's an adopted child,
who is short, hairy,
walks on all fours and has a speech impediment.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pomeranian (Sadie)
Papillion/Pomeranian (Pepper)
Collie/Wolf (Lobo)

Bangal/Tabby(Cricket)
Corn Snake (Ruby)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-01-2005, 10:29 AM
Part of the Pack

thats an adorable little kitty hope hes soon better

A CUDDLE A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY AND DEGU KISSES ARE EVEN BETTER!!!

PODGE
CHARLIE

TRUFFLE
CHI CHI

MR BO JANGLES

DIDDY BOB