Stray kitty - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 06:50 PM Thread Starter
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Stray kitty

I don't know if any of you remember, but back in May of last year I posted about a stray cat that I was taking care of. I just wanted to give you an update. She's become a very loving companion, though I still cannot handle her except for petting. She is still very feral. Anyway, I have great news. There's this lady on my street who's a big animal lover and she especially loves cats. I had explained my concern for Wanda (my kitty's name) about the upcoming winter a few months ago. We live in New York and have freezing temperatures and big storms. Well, she met my kitty and offered to take her in! The cat originally didn't ever want to go inside houses but in the past few months has shown great interest in them. The cat will probably be staying there permanently and I can visit her since the lady is a couple minutes away . I'm very happy that everything worked out . I'll miss her, but she'll still always be my little girl.

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 07:37 PM
Miss New Booty

Wow that's great news!!!! I'm so glad this woman was able to take her in! And you get to go visit her, also, that's awesome!!!

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-13-2005, 12:59 PM
Aspires to Change Oil

Hooray!! Glad to hear things worked out so well. :^D

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-13-2005, 01:04 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Thats great! Im glad that Wanda made so much progress while you had her. I hope she has a wonderful new life!

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-13-2005, 07:00 PM Thread Starter
Resident Aquarium Nerd

^_^ Oh, and I don't belive I ever posted pictures of her...here are some, though they're from the summer...

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

Tags
animal lover