Stray Kitty - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 04:11 PM Thread Starter
Dinky Corsetkisser

Stray Kitty

well there was this wonderfully, buetiful cross eyed kitty at my door step yesterday...I fell in love instantly

We were headed out the door to take Ashley to school, and there he was...so sweet and so pretty...I said hi Kity and he came running...when I petted him it was obvious he needed some food so I went in and got him some and put it down for him...and walked Ash to school

When I got back there he was, looking up at me with those cross eyes and I melted, I sat down and he jumped up on my lap and was all over me lol he is missing all but one nail in the front and 3 on the back...he is a lover, trust me...he loves to get on your shoulder and kiss your face lol...

so I took some pics of this sweet little man...and if he stays around we will continue to love and feed him, just wish I could bring him in...but with mama being sick its not an option

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 04:24 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Awww....He's precious. He definitely has character.

Because I was born in the South, I'm a Southerner. If I had been born in the North, the West or the Central Plains, I would be just a human being.
Clyde Edgerton
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 04:29 PM
Miss New Booty

Awww he is so cute!! He definately looks like a love!

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 04:38 PM
Adolescent Pup

Aww what a sweet boy ... I hope he sticks around with you, He certainly went to the right home.

To you, it's a pet.
To me, it's an adopted child,
who is short, hairy,
walks on all fours and has a speech impediment.

Pomeranian (Sadie)
Papillion/Pomeranian (Pepper)
Collie/Wolf (Lobo)

Bangal/Tabby(Cricket)
Corn Snake (Ruby)
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 10:39 PM Thread Starter
Dinky Corsetkisser

he was here last night...he wanted food and love...but we have not seen him today...I hope we see him tonight, I get attatched to easy lol

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-01-2005, 12:04 AM

awww..he is a love...I dont' think I've ever seen such a cross-eyed cat, not even a Siamese.

He doesn't look like a stray though. You can always put a collar on him ---only the safety collar kind, and put a note on it and ask if he belongs to anyone for them to call you. I'd also check the nearest vets offices for lost pets and electric poles and the lost pets in the newspaper. He may be microchipped also. I love gray cats.
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-01-2005, 12:22 AM
Adolescent Pup

He is purrfect. Isn't it funny how cats know? Keep us posted.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-01-2005, 10:00 AM
Wants to Hug Hose Bunnies

How nice of you to give him some loving!

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-01-2005, 06:03 PM
Adolescent Pup

Oh my goodness!! How sweet is he?!! I'd want to keep him too LOL!
Hope he shows up again!

Diane~ owned by~ 7 cats, Chuckie, Spyder, Winnie, Stormy, Crystal and Francine
3 ferrets, Shoops, Rocky and Jazzy
and a hermit crab, Zoidburg
RIP Roo 1989-2005
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-22-2005, 04:15 AM
Playful Pup

Hi, do you still have him or has he gone?
I have never seen a cross eyed cat before!
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-22-2005, 07:18 PM Thread Starter
Dinky Corsetkisser

he has not been arounf for a little while now, but a neighbor said that he saw him...we leave food out for all the strays so I hope hes getting some of it as well...lol all of the neighbors now put food out in case he comes back he was a very special kitty

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-24-2005, 02:43 AM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

he sure is a cute cat. He has personality i love it when cats walk around with their tail strait up in the air.

post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-27-2005, 12:40 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

He's so cute... We use to have a porch kitty who adopted us named Kiwi. I miss him...

Jenny, Zookeeper Extraordinare

Mom to:

Pooters, Gracie, Mr. Muggles McLovin It (all three Chi mixes), Angel (Lab mix), and Nina (Sheltie mix)

: Hollands: Peneloppy, Sunkist, Scooby, Toby, Timothy, and Dante; Jersey Wooly: Dini and Dana; Lionheads: Cricket, Tinsel, Missy, Mrs. Jingles, Winnie; Netherlands: Quasar, Amos, and Shutterbug; Havana mix: Colby; Fuzzy Holland Lop: Henry; Velveteen Lops: Prudence and Jude AKA Tigger

Fernando

Benny

Maverick (Bearded Dragon) and Panda (Leopard Gecko)

Lionel (Ball Python) and Arrow (Cornsnake)

Falcon, Sherbert, Razzle and Pearl (All Bettas)

RIP Arthur