Stray Kitty - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-05-2007, 03:52 AM Thread Starter
Dinky Corsetkisser

Stray Kitty

A few months ago this very fat sweet natured orange cat started hanging around my house...I fell in love instantly, he came at the right time for me because I was still fighting deep depression over the loss of mama...after 2 weeks of me building his trust he dissapeared, everyone said he had been killed, I was so so upset...then 3 days ago I see this thin kitty andI know its him, I keep saying it and noone believed me...I called to him and he came running, same crazy meow and all and thats when they believed me...he came back ...we think he was either kept captive or got locked in somewhere cause he lost so so much weight...hes been doing so good, sleeps in the backyard during the night and in the front during the day (hes not fond of dogs at all which is why hes not in the house yet and spends the days in the front) well yesterday he brought us a surprize (hes fixed by the way, part of neuter and release) a mama kitty with 5 kittens, all of the are so so wild...they are also thin so I make sure theres lots of food for all of them...last night a mean tom went after a kitten and when my sweety (Ashley named him Toast) jumped in he got biten on the leg and is so sore...the vet told us just to try and keep it clean and gave us antibiotics for it...hes doing good...we are attempting to trap the kittens to prevent any deaths (a sweet little one was in the road this morning, we buried him in the garden ) but their mama seems to know what a trap is...we are going to keep trying though...

well anyways I wanted to say as soon as Toast is ready we are going to bring him in...right now his fear of the dogs is just to strong and he freaks out big time...but Puppers is working his charms on him lol...I will post pictures tomorrow please keep this guy in your thoughts that we can win him over completely before something bad happens...because I must say we are all already in love with him and want him to be inside and safe with us, and he must love us to that he found his way back to us

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-05-2007, 03:54 AM
RAT ADDICT

Awwww!
How old are the kittens?
Could you call the Humane Society to help catch the kitties?

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-05-2007, 03:59 AM Thread Starter
Dinky Corsetkisser

they are probably 5-6 weeks old, eating on their own, palyful and so funny...the SPCA told us to catch them first, that alls they would do is rent us a trap if we needed it (we bought one a few years ago to trap and release strays to get them fixed) so we are still trying, they are in the front right now asleep with Toast lol, Ken thinks Toast may of been one of the mamas kittens as well at one time cause they all look alike...they are just so sweet and I want to save them before anymore get hurt there are so many strays where I live its just crazy

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-05-2007, 09:34 AM
RAT ADDICT

There are loads of strays here as well.Toast is a cute name.Hope you guys can catch them soon.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-05-2007, 04:58 PM

Aww! Good luck to Toast and the rest of the crew. I hope your efforts succeed well.

Tags
humane society