Photos! Street Cats :) - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-09-2010, 11:52 AM Thread Starter
Betta Bomb

Street Cats :)

I REALLY miss having a cat around!! Even though my sisters cat Illusion was annoying and a nuisance I miss him and even though Mama did not care for anyone but mom and hated Coco I still miss her... There are 3 regular street cats on my street and now my neighbor recently began letting her tortie out and sometimes there's 2 more shy ones that linger around but will never come up.. We live on a dead end street which is good for thee cats who do not go out by the street. I live on a side street going up to the famous Signal Hill so there's always people barrelling up and down the hill -_- Someone's gonna be killed yet!
Anyway, here are our 3 little street kitties! 2 are almost identical and must be litter mates! They don't play together but instead had us confused for the first couple months because only one would come by at a time and we thought it was only 1!! lol The grey one is tough and not very sociable and does NOT like temptations treats!! weird!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-09-2010, 11:57 AM Thread Starter
Betta Bomb

<<< This is the smaller twin cat.. We named her "Tabby Twin"
----------------------------------------------------------------

<<<And this is "Regular Tabby". She's the most social and playful She was the first cat we met on the street and she's my favorite^^
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-09-2010, 10:21 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

aww so cute are u gonna adopt her?

~The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals ~

By Anonymous
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-10-2010, 09:11 AM Thread Starter
Betta Bomb

I wish! They don't like Coco and They belong to one of my neighbors. As I said I live on a tight dead end and the 3 regulars have homes but are out on nice days. I have 1 picture of the grey cat whose his own cat and don't care for us but yea- I don't think I could take in someone else's cat!! They're all well fed and soft I don't think my neighbors would appreciate walking by and seeing their cat looking out my window!! lol
I can't afford anymore animals anyway. Kitties will have to wait till I'm out of school and have a big girl job.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-10-2010, 03:27 PM
RAT ADDICT

I like tabbies,especially orange ones.Great pictures...do they have names? I like the last couple of pictures,the one where she has her paw up is cute.

And one of my old cats didn't like Temptations either,so I don't find that odd anymore...LOL.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-10-2010, 04:58 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

there cute regardless

~The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals ~

By Anonymous
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-11-2010, 07:08 PM Thread Starter
Betta Bomb

They're official names to us is "twin tabby" and "regular tabby" and the bully grey one is "grey". The new tortie kitten has a real name from my neighbor Allison with the chickens but I dont know it yet.
They are really cute!! I love the one that plays! Since we started buying temptations she comes by now and mows for some!! Even though they're kept in the basement and we don't access them unless we're going down to get bikes.!! Silly kitties!!
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-23-2011, 10:16 AM Thread Starter
Betta Bomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple-Hops View Post

----------------------------------------------------------------

<<<And this is "Regular Tabby". She's the most social and playful She was the first cat we met on the street and she's my favorite^^

So last night after coming home from work I walked in the door and was greeted by Kitty!!!! I was thrilled! My land dude/ roommate Tim said she ran inside the house and stayed there. He doesn't mind her being inside with us to ward off the awful little mice. He told me Coco and her avoided each other which is good so there shouldn't be problems. Her name is Eve, the neighbors across the street own her but according to my chicken-owning neighbors, who kept Eve in their house for mousing prior to getting their own cat, the people who own Eve are basically just a shelter for her where she goes in at night. They let her out in the day and basically don't care where she is. Tim said it would be cool to hang onto Eve and get a litter box and food for her as long as the owners know and we let her leave when she wants.

I hope she comes in today- last night she went home- because I have a laser and tonnes of toys Acacia wouldn't mind sharing I love my half-kitty!
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-24-2011, 12:54 PM
RAT ADDICT

Co-ownership of a kitteh! Better then not having one.
I know you wanted one for awhile,so this works.

Keep feeding her,she will stick around.

* Lisa *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-26-2011, 05:09 PM Thread Starter
Betta Bomb

Ever since that night she hasn't been let out of her house. I miss her. I feel like knocking on their door and asking if Eve can come over to play!
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-29-2011, 08:24 AM
RAT ADDICT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple-Hops View Post
Ever since that night she hasn't been let out of her house. I miss her. I feel like knocking on their door and asking if Eve can come over to play!
Do it!

Remember that dog Mocha on Hayward Ave? When we asked if we could walk him,they let us.There is no harm in trying.

* Lisa *