Sunny Blue. - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-23-2004, 12:30 PM Thread Starter

Sunny Blue.

I got Sunny's mom just before they were going to put her down, at a vet's office. I took her home and she had kittens three months later. Sunny is one of the two Siamese kittens that I kept. The two others had no Siamese look at all (one was manx, one was black). I found homes for both of them and for the mother also. I kept Sunny and Tiffany. Tiffany died a year later from eating something poisonous in the yard.

When I take his picture indoors he looks darker and loses his blue eyes.

He has had to stay in the house most of the time because he wants to play with rattlesnakes! He has been bitten twice in his life and almost died the last time! He is not at all happy about his outdoor play being cut off!

My couch looks like junk now (from Sunny's scratching), but at least he is still alive!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Close up of Sunny.jpg (32.1 KB, 30 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-23-2004, 01:08 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

What a wonderful story Mystic Cat. I'm so sorry that you lost Tiffany
Sunny is a beauty

I can sure relate to the torn up couches! All three of my cats are rescues and one of them is declawed The other two have never used a scratching post! Not because I haven't tried - they just prefer the piping on my living room couches! Now it just looks nice and fuzzy from their scratching

Yours is really a wonderful story

[center]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-23-2004, 01:33 PM Thread Starter

Smile

I tried different things for him to scratch, he just like my couches better.

He is a sweety. He is a talker at times. I know he says mama to me. My husband just looks at me funny when I tell him that. But I know Sunny says it.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-23-2004, 01:44 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

He is a beautiful cat! His eyes are so blue!

post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-23-2004, 02:07 PM Thread Starter

Sunnys mom had eyes that was even bluer! Sunny's sister had a very wide eyed expressin and blue like Sunnys.

We were very saddened by her loss. Sunny and Tiffany were such great little play mates!
Sunny never has been close to another cat like he was with Tiffany. This is Tiffany and Sunny playing in the yard. They were such cute kittens.

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-23-2004, 06:32 PM

I'm unable to see any other pic besides the first one, but I'm sure they're adorable! Sunny is beautiful! I'm fond of siamese types. I'm glad he's doing well.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-23-2004, 07:01 PM Thread Starter

I wonder why they disapeared.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-23-2004, 07:11 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

What a gorgous kitty!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-23-2004, 08:24 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for the compliments.

Does anyone know why pictures that were uploaded from my computer, following instructions from "manage attachments", would disappear after a couple of hours?

This is Tiffany and Sunny picture that disappeared.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sunny and tiffany.jpg (24.9 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by Mystic Cat; 02-23-2004 at 08:35 PM.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-23-2004, 08:31 PM Thread Starter

These are the first two that disappeared.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sunny is waiting..jpg (52.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Sunny retsing.jpg (10.6 KB, 1 views)
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-23-2004, 11:05 PM

Wow what gorgeous cats! I'm so sorry about Tiffany. Maybe you can build kind of like an enclosed cat room or play area for Sunny?
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-23-2004, 11:45 PM Thread Starter

I have thought about that. He loves our unfinished house, he thinks it is his giant play area!

He chewed my computers mic cord yesterday! I was sitting at my computer and heard strange sounds, I thought my computer was blowing up! I looked behind the computer and there he was chewing a cord. Then I figured out where the sound was coming from. He is a rascal but I love him anyway.
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-24-2004, 11:59 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Aww, they're beautiful! I'm sorry you lost is sister..

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-24-2004, 01:28 PM Thread Starter

I miss her alot even after four years. Sunny and Tifanny was born on December the 21 1998.

Here is a baby picture of Sunny. All the pictures came out blurry. I still think they are cute!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg newborn Sunny.jpg (13.4 KB, 1 views)