Teddy is Theordora, just a quick funny story - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-03-2003, 09:39 PM Thread Starter

Teddy is Theordora, just a quick funny story

Amongst all the many things that happened today, I went with my mother to pick up her youngest kittens, she knew that one was a girl, Runt, who was the smallest when she first got them. Teddy acted like a boy, and when she looked to see what he was, she thought he was a he. I told her no, he was a she. Finally, she found out, I was right and she was wrong. (For once, I was able say I told you so to my mother)

So, now, Patrick and Jack now have two new AUNTS that they will meet on Easter.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-03-2003, 10:46 PM

LOL. I always tell my Mom I am right, but I am usually not. LOL How exciting, soare your cats older then their Aunt's? My one cat is a scaredy cat and the other is a drama queen so we don't often do kitty to kitty introductions!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-03-2003, 11:31 PM Thread Starter

You have to know my mother and her cats. She has gotten several feral cats neutered and spayed that live near her house, and feeds. To understand where she lives, the whole neighborhood is very animal conscience, and God forbid something happens to anything to the neighborhood animals, including the deer and turkeys.

Currently, 4 out of the 5 cats that they have that are indoor cats, are amongst the feral cats that very easily became domesticated, and have no interest in going back out. Teddy and Runt amongst them. Actually, Teddy and Runt were abandoned by their mother in my parents garage. There were three, but my mother gave one to another neighbor. She has gotten a few of the other ones that are friendly homes, as well. Currently, the 6
feral cats that she has outside aren't necessarily wild, they are just can't be indoors otherwise, they will go crazy. Each of them have names. Because of them, my mother does not have mouse problem. A few of them, only I can pick up when I go there.

When I go for a visit on Easter, I will have pictures of Midnight, Buddy, Prince, Teddy and Runt. Along with Toby and Dutchie.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-03-2003, 11:41 PM

Woo Hoo Big groups of kitty pictures! We don't have many stray cats in our area....My Aunt's though adopted a cat though that just wondered intot heir life. The put up pictures and everything but no one claimed Majuestic so now she is theirs.

Tags
feral cats, indoor cat, indoor cats, stray cats