Thanks, Jackie. - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-24-2006, 08:31 AM Thread Starter
Aspires to Change Oil

Thanks, Jackie.

I finally got around to get over to that vet's office you recommended. Dropped off Callie's records and got her food. Jorge grabbed the Home Again brochure on microchipping which I think i'll be getting done before I go back to Wisconsin.

Jorge was puzzled why I didn't just go to a vet around here but I'm paranoid... Would rather go where I've been told its good quality service. I think he thought ti was a bit out of the way but really, it wasn't far at all. I'll be taking her there mostly anyway so he should have no problem with it. Although he may come with... he seems to become quite attached to her.

Oh, I put your name down as the person who referred me. I forgot to mention Kahlua though which may hve helped them... since I only put down your first name. Thanks again! I liked the office. Was very nice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-24-2006, 08:59 AM
Tiny Grosskisser

Not to sidetrack this thread, but when are you coming back to WI?

Karen

[

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-24-2006, 01:42 PM
Miss New Booty

Awww Keri, awesome!!! Your very welcome, I'm happy I could help! We just love it there, I'm so glad you liked it! Ah it's ok, there might not be too many Jackie's there, they might know! No biggie! If you see Dr. T, she'll know! I know it wasn't too far, was it?! We were closer when we first went and lived in our apt, but I think it's still pretty close. Did they have all the food you needed to get Callie?

~* Jackie *~

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-24-2006, 02:25 PM Thread Starter
Aspires to Change Oil

Yeah they had the whole line of stuff. I use just C/D at the moment but I'm going to browse around more next time I go!! Hehe, its just I wasn't there too long. It was close to closing and we were going to get dinner after. Jorge browsed and found treats with a hole to put a pill in. We didn't get any. Besides, Callie is really good about swallowing her daily dose.

It wasn't too far... I think it was just under 9 miles if I remember... that might of been another place. Oh well is no biggy for me at all. We got there quick and it was easy to find! When I see her I try not to forget to mention you.

teehee, it isn't a major sidetrack. lol we're coming up the 13th. Jorge comes back on the 17th but I'm staying until the 28th. Gotta do something with myself (hope I have a vehicle) for that period since I promised to say for my bro's graduation.

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.