They Grow Up So Fast - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-21-2003, 12:39 AM Thread Starter

Wink They Grow Up So Fast

Oh how they grow up so fast! Wellington then and now...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-21-2003, 01:10 AM

Wow what do you feed that kitty?!!

I love all the orange colors you have going on there!
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-21-2003, 01:10 AM

Oh yes, they say it for children, but it's especially true for kitties! The cradle to the figurative drivers license, in just 12 months! Ahahaha, so content with his piggy buddies! I'm not usually one for orange tabbies (they seem rather plain to me), but yours is a real cutie!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-21-2003, 08:27 AM

Pigsterz wellington is just too gorgeous I know what you mean, we've had Tator and Tiki now for what 2 1/2 months? (i think) and Tator is just sprouting to be a very good sized kitty, Tiki on the other hand is growing but she is taking her time I don't think she is going to be a very big kitty which is fine by me
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-21-2003, 05:08 PM
Miss New Booty

Adorable babies!!!!! They do grow up so fast! Love the names,too!

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-21-2003, 08:53 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

He weighs 14-lbs now. He's a big boy. He's a maine coon, so that's a normal weight.

NavyWife, you definitely need to take pics of your babies often. It's so cool to be able to track their growth.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-21-2003, 09:27 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Great picture as usual Pigsterz!! Wellington is just gorgeous- I adore Maine Coons!!!
Your piggies are adorable as well!
I just want to cuddle them all!!

[center]

[
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-22-2003, 01:43 AM

I am trying to keep up with pictures of my Varuka as she grows. Even though she is still small I can remember just a couple of months ago when she fit in the palm of my hand. I adopted my other kitty when she was pretty much full grown and I alway wonder what she looked like as a wee little one.

Pigsterz, I haven't forgotten about my little orange kitty pictures for you, I just haven't had a free moment to take them but I did at least remember to bring my camera with me. Hopefully tomorrow with be a little slower so I will try my best!

Tags
maine coon