Tiger Update - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-30-2004, 01:42 PM Thread Starter

Tiger Update

Tiger and I are getting over our colds together. He is getting better every day. Last night he was more active. Today he was out in the living room and ate his canned food without hissing at the other cats. He seems to be doing much better but is still quiet and probably not feeling that great. He still has quite a few more pills to take.

I'm getting better too. Feeling less achey and more stuffy, and I just have to blow my nose a lot. Hopefully I'll be well in a few days. Just wanted to give you an update!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-30-2004, 06:02 PM

Red face

Steph, I am glad that you and Tiger are getting better..
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-30-2004, 06:11 PM

Great to hear you are both starting to get over your colds. TOLD ya Tiger would start feeling better in a few days
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-30-2004, 06:45 PM

I'm glad you guys are getting better!
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-30-2004, 07:44 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

That's great to hear!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Come drop by!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-30-2004, 09:18 PM Thread Starter

Yep Mandie, you were right! Tiger and Ollie were laying in the cat carrier today together. It was so cute. Tiger would have killed him two days ago if Ollie had tried that. So I guess he's feeling better. I'm feeling kinda cruddy again, but I have been on my feet at work for over 4 hours and it was FREEZING in there! I'm off tomorrow, thank goodness.
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-30-2004, 09:48 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

glad to hear tiger is getting better, and you too, when you aren't at work!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-01-2004, 02:13 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

i can just picture you two sipping soup together!! i'm so happy you are both feeling better!

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-01-2004, 09:01 AM

Stephanie, I am so happy to hear Tiger is doing better. Glad you are too! Get as much rest as possible on your day off. Your body will love you for it.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-01-2004, 09:43 AM

Glad to hear that you and Tiger are both feeling better..
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-01-2004, 11:33 AM Thread Starter

Thanks guys. Yep Tiger is back to his hilarious random meowing and going "Puurrrrr Puurrrrrrr Meeeeeooooooooow! all over the apartment. He also came up and did his famous paw reach (he reaches at me with his paw all the time) and I caught him drinking with his paw (another Tiger thing). So he's getting back to his old self and I am soooo happy. He's getting better a lot faster then I am! He still has a very chapped nose though. I tried to put the ointment on it but he just licks it off. I'm sure it will heal up soon.
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-01-2004, 11:53 AM
Miss New Booty

I'm so glad to hear Tiger is feeling better, Steph!!!! Awww he licks off the oinment?? What kind did you put on? Snuggles had a boo-boo on his nose before and I tried to put neosporin on it, he flipped out when he smelled it and ran away! Guess it smells weird to him?
I sure hope you start feeling better soon, hon!

~* Jackie *~

Tags
canned food