Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Tigger

3K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  kathydip 
#1 ·
lol Ashley is playing the gamecube on my bed and Tigger had to get comfortable...cracked me up

See less See more
#3 ·
Tigger is such a funny kitty, hes not ours, hes the neighbors but he wont go home lol...they tease me about it all the time lol...so we let him in and buy him treats as well, we sorta have joint custudy, but as you can see he favors Ashley :)

#8 ·
he is my sweety :) he will not go home, the whole neighborhood makes jokes about it lol...they leave this poor old guy out in storms, the heat and everything, so he knows hes welcome here all the time lol...

He wants nothing more than to be with people, physically touching someone lol...he knocks on the door starting at 5 am lol hes so got us trained :) hes an 18 year old that deserves so so so much more from his owners, but thats why I am here, to give him the love he deserves

#11 ·
He's 18 and they make him fend for himself, what awful people, so glad he's got you. I wish my meecee kitty looked that good, she's so delicate and is really showing her age.

#12 ·
It's wonderful that you guys are there for him.
I think it's sweet how he has chosen Ashley to be his purrson. You can tell by the pictures that he loves her very much.
And it's awful that they make an 18 year old cat fend for himself.

#13 ·
I have tried to get them to let him in and they just never do...we put food out in the morning and after he eats he knocks on the door to come in, he goes back out to go potty and play then comes back in at around 5 and then we give him a little more food then he usually wants out at about 11 and then hes back in at around 1 am lol...hes a good boy and we love him so much...we will always be here for him and all the other unwanted kitties (we currently have 9 strays we have trapped gotten fixed and released) they all know were they are wanted and were they will get love :)

#16 ·
It's great that someone there is taking care of them. I hate when people just dump their kitties. They really cannot take care of themselves!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.