Tilly is a scavenger - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-14-2005, 01:55 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Tilly is a scavenger

Is it ok to give meat from my plate to Tilly coz she always meows so cutely when I have my dinner. She is not fat.
I give her bits of ham which she jumps up with her paws and grabs and chicken.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My handsome Prince

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Swirly, Squashy, Squishy, Spot, Star, Slash and Rocky

Indy and Myfanwy

Tilly, Emil, Sonny and Smudge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-14-2005, 05:03 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

I should imagine so unless its going to encourage her to become a problem and beg at every meal time?! Cats tend to be more aloof by nature unlike dogs so it might be a phase shes going through but i wouldn't over encourage her but now and again wouldn't hurt

Kirsty

Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-15-2005, 06:14 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

She does it every time we go in the kitchen.
She meows after my rice krispies

My handsome Prince

Indy and Myfanwy

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-15-2005, 06:06 PM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

I would be careful about encouraging begging behaviour. As long as you and whoever lives with you doesn't mind it, go ahead. But take into consideration she might try the begging act with guests, too, and some people don't like begging kitties with cute meows.

I only say it as a warning. I would think that as long as it's kept in moderation and you don't let her turn you into a slave about it (cats are quite clever about doing that, hehe), go ahead!

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-16-2005, 12:05 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Well if someone comes to my house for dinner they would just have to put up with my little baby.
She only does it to me anyway coz she knows she will get it

My handsome Prince

Indy and Myfanwy