Photos! Tribble and Bagherra - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-06-2011, 12:08 PM Thread Starter
Zoo Keeper

Tribble and Bagherra

Since I moved I have been talking about Bagherra and Tribble a lot so I figure it is time to introduce them

Baggy is the Fat man lol he is 9 years old and has a really big build ( 12 lbs when he has no fat) he is also a polydactyl . he is afraid of even the slightest loud noise and instead of running prances his favorite hang out is mine or dads beds ...

Tribble is the playful one she is 2 or 3 years old and likes to make a cooing type sound ( I'll try to get a video) her favorite place to be is on your lap or in the bathroom

Bagherra

I kidnaps your bed and you will likes it

You cant resist my cuteness

I had to show you guys his teeth

Butt up

The infamous "plop"

Tribble

You will NOT stop

OOH!! ITS A THING!!!

Proud Mommy to-
Cat: Emma
Rats: Apollo, Yuki, Ember, Mei
Hamsters: Kodi, Bear, Koda, Abbi

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-06-2011, 02:25 PM
Betta Bomb

Aw what fat squishy tummies they have!!! I love black cats and I love torties!! Is Emma tortie or calico? Anyway, nice kitties ^^
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-06-2011, 02:31 PM Thread Starter
Zoo Keeper

lol They are VERY well fed.

Emma has a white face so she is a calico ( Its just a torti with white)

I guess I should just add her on here. This is the pic sent to me the day she was born

Proud Mommy to-

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-06-2011, 11:25 PM
It's all for them

Beautiful cats. Love Bagherra's golden eyes and his secret white spots underneath. My black kitten has a secret white crescent too. She also has perfected the Flop and Stretch. Her eyes started out pure gold like Bagherra's but they have gotten some green in them lately.

Tribble is a gorgeous tortie!

Emma, tiny baby, looks like a dilute calico

Declawing: please read this first
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-06-2011, 11:35 PM Thread Starter
Zoo Keeper

baggys go between golden and yellow.

And I think she is a normal calico its just the quality of the picture. I cant wait to get her home there will be LOTS of pictures

And tribble has a hidden white spot in the orange under her chin

Proud Mommy to-

post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-22-2011, 11:12 PM Thread Starter
Zoo Keeper

New pictures

Baggy has extra toes he's a polydactyl

Proud Mommy to-

post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-22-2011, 11:14 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

i think there soooo adorable <3

~The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals ~

By Anonymous
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-24-2011, 12:22 AM
Adolescent Pup

Tribble is beautiful! I have always wanted a cat that looked like that, but they are so hard to find. I always called that calico but you guys are saying "tortie", is that tortoise shell? What exactly is a calico then?

P.S. Baggs is too cute! He reminds me of a black Garfield. When I was growing up my now stepmom had a cat named Chino who weighed EIGHTEEN pounds! And he didn't have a belly like that, he was all muscle, he reminded me of a lynx. I should go see if I have any pictures of him... he won a fight with a beaver once, he got scraped up pretty bad but walked away the winner. He was part Himalayan and something else..... anyways I am going off on a tangent, I just wanted to say that Baggy's *PLOP* reminded me so much of Chino! Isn't it funny when they go from standing to laying down? There's no in-between!

Great information on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Great information on choosing
Great information on

Mommy to: Cocoa and Gracie (Siamese ratties), Lilly and Mercedes (fancy ratties), Minnie Mouse (dumbo eared rattie), Nova, Lucy and Titan (male Bettas), tropical 15 -and -10 gallon tanks, and a kitten named Mowgli. Plus two human kids!

post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-24-2011, 01:09 AM Thread Starter
Zoo Keeper

Calico is a tortoise shell with white

baggy has that belly because he is 9 years old and neutered and he is the biggest wimp you have EVER met he cries when dad leaves runs away from hamsters and if we laugh too loud he gets scared. He actually does have A lot of muscle he just also has that belly lol

Both of our cats plop tribbles is better though ... just belly up in the air like " go ahead touch it I dare you"

my only goal with my kitten is for her to meow ... baggy cries and tribble coo's lol

Proud Mommy to-

post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-28-2011, 08:48 AM
Betta Bomb

Aw they're cute! I'm only worried they might be carrying too much extra weight. The tortie has such biiiiig eyes!!

*@ Shayna, a calico is tri-color. She will have a lot of white, orange and black. The colors are in patches and more defined. Dilute is just calmer, watered out colors. Torties are mostly black and orange with small amounts of white. Also they blend more together to get a sort of brindle look to it.
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-28-2011, 02:21 PM Thread Starter
Zoo Keeper

Believe it or not Bagherra isn't that fat. I've tried offering to feed them since tribble binges and purges and dad refuses. Baggy is actually thinner than he's been in 8 years and they are both very active and get a very good food. Tribble shouldn't be eating the mature formula which may be why she is so fat but dad has tried them on many diets since baggy started getting sick. Everything makes tribble throw up and this is the best for baggy so he chose the lesser of two evils. Also they free feed but I can't control what he does with his cat I can only do the best for mine when I get her

Proud Mommy to-

post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-28-2011, 03:21 PM
Newborn Pup

Your cat is adorable! I have a black cat named bagheera as well! he sounds just like your kitty- he does not like sudden or loud sounds / movement. and he jumps up into a chair or runs away really fast. I love that name for a black cat that's kind of skiddish. it suits them well.
I thought he'd be a great hunter as well, cause he seems so stealthy, but it turns out his brother (who we thought was a girl, who is poufy, silly, lap cat, who we thought was not the brightest bulb) "Fluffy" is the best hunter! She even catches HAWKS?! HOW?? I have no idea!!!

post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-28-2011, 04:37 PM Thread Starter
Zoo Keeper

Baggy is a wimp when it comes to pretty much anything I mean he acts like a hunter when it comes to seeing birds outside but he runs from bubbles

Proud Mommy to-

post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-29-2011, 10:12 AM
Betta Bomb

I'm not an expert on cat nutrition. I've seen chubby cats live long too
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-30-2011, 06:57 PM
Adolescent Pup

Awhh they are so cute, my cat Puma looks exacly like your black cat (:

Rapunzel
-Annastaia
-Skeaky

Bambi

Puma