Trinity and I - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 02:49 PM Thread Starter
I'm A Blonde At Heart

Trinity and I

this is about when Trinity was 8 weeks old. She s cute on the other hand i looks like a witch or something and my hair is really damaged (i got off ten inches after this picture) hence fizzy's starys

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 02:57 PM
Part of the Pack

She looks so sweet, kitten at that age are so fun you can play with them for hours and not get board. I love it when their a little older and when they think that their cool, cocky and over confident in everything that they do e.g. jumping for something and just about making it my Toulouse used to do this.

animalexpert - a life long learner

Qualifications: FdSc AMgt. N.Dip AMgt, and VetMed Cert
Working towards: BSc AMgt, A.Dip AB, Marine Zoology and Herptology
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 03:00 PM Thread Starter
I'm A Blonde At Heart

lol, shes still pretty entertaining at 7 months old. i like it when she trys to catch the bugs that land on the wondow outside

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 06:31 PM
Part of the Pack

awww...trinity is so cute and you're really pretty btw

My babies...

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 08:14 PM Thread Starter
I'm A Blonde At Heart

thanks... i am biased, i think shes the prettiest kitty ever...

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 10:23 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwww such a sweet picture of both of you!!!!!!

~* Jackie *~

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 11:35 PM Thread Starter
I'm A Blonde At Heart

Thanks Jackie

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-03-2005, 07:31 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Ariel its a great picture of you both!

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-03-2005, 07:44 PM Thread Starter
I'm A Blonde At Heart

I have another one of trinity running down my backside LOL