Updated Gabby Pics! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-04-2005, 10:22 AM Thread Starter
Fluffy Potatokisser

Updated Gabby Pics!

So if you remember correctly, Gabby was found by one of our clients in a river. They called the clinic, I called Kim (Navywife) and she took little Gabby in and bottle fed her. When she was adopted out, she was adopted to ME!!
Gabby is doing quite well. We've gotten rid of her ear mites and her eyes are almost cleared up (she had infections in both eyes which in turn ulcerated. Left one is still a bit cloudy but is MUCH better than it was)
Anyway, She's fitting in quite well and is quite the spunky little girl! She has no qualms about beating up on the pitbulls Time to find another sign that says "Forget the Pitbulls, Beware of Cat!"
Well, here are some newer pics I took the other day while playing with her and the dogs on the bed
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC02366.jpg (26.1 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg DSC02378.jpg (25.3 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg DSC02386.jpg (29.3 KB, 25 views)

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-04-2005, 12:07 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

That last picture is the best!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-04-2005, 12:30 PM
Miss New Booty

She is sooo adorable, Mandie!!! I love her markings! I agree, that last one is such a great shot!!!

~* Jackie *~

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-04-2005, 02:06 PM Thread Starter
Fluffy Potatokisser

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygurl823
She is sooo adorable, Mandie!!! I love her markings! I agree, that last one is such a great shot!!!
That's her "Super Ninja Kitty" attack on Kali's tail

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-04-2005, 02:51 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

She is soooo cute!
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-04-2005, 05:06 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Awwwww! Those are great shots!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-04-2005, 06:06 PM

She is still so tiny! I have to agree with everyone about that last shot it is too cute.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-06-2005, 06:09 PM
Tiny Grosskisser

Mandie, she is gorgeous!

I absolutely LOVE that last picture of her! Too precious!

Karen

[

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-06-2005, 08:28 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

those pics are so cute...that last one had my little girl laughing so hard lol...thanks for sharing

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-06-2005, 08:47 PM
Tiny Grosskisser

Mandie, that last picture makes me think of a quote you can put by the picture.

"And the turd I left on the bed was THIS big!"

Karen

[

post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-06-2005, 11:05 PM
Adolescent Pup

What a little cutie. The dogs don't seem too concerned, huh? I wish my cats would get along with Jake. He wants to play with them so much. Will her eyes get any better? Can she see okay?

Becky
Proud Mommy to Sammi and Leigh (my girls)

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-07-2005, 12:42 AM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

oh thats soo cute i love the last picture... my cat does that too, if your cat gets frightened or play or something does she jump a whole foot in the air???

post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-12-2005, 11:22 AM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

The last picture is great, Mandie!

What big wussies for dogs you have. You DO need a sign that says, "Forget the pitbulls, beware of cat!" Gabby is a little Ninja-Kitty Terror.

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-12-2005, 11:49 AM
I Heart My Job

She is adorable to say the least. I agree about the last picture. It's so lucky that you managed to capture it just like that. Maybe you should submit it to a contest or something. I love it.

sparkle->
shadow->

To seize the dragon is to face life.

I've been frosted!

Tags
ear mites