Updated pictures - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 02:20 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Question Updated pictures

Ok so Cricket is currently 6 months old and getting pretty big... I posted a few pictures of her before when she was 9 weeks and I thought I would just update everyone on her growth.

For those of you who have never seen her ... this is Cricket at 9 weeks laying at my desk. Cute as a button.

And here she is now ... still sleeping at my desk and still cute as a button. Shes getting pretty big and still has more growing to do Im sure shes going to be quite large.

and one more thing... For those of you good with Cat breeds ... Im curious to know what different breeds she has in here... its obvious she has some tabby in there but she has some distinct coloring that has me alittle confused as to what she is. Heres a closer picture for a better look.

if any of you have any ideas please respond! thank you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To you, it's a pet.
To me, it's an adopted child,
who is short, hairy,
walks on all fours and has a speech impediment.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pomeranian (Sadie)
Papillion/Pomeranian (Pepper)
Collie/Wolf (Lobo)

Bangal/Tabby(Cricket)
Corn Snake (Ruby)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 03:59 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

she is pretty, I am no good with breeds so I will leave that up to someone else but shes a very pretty kitty

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 04:22 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Thank you

To you, it's a pet.
To me, it's an adopted child,
who is short, hairy,
walks on all fours and has a speech impediment.

Pomeranian (Sadie)
Papillion/Pomeranian (Pepper)
Collie/Wolf (Lobo)

Bangal/Tabby(Cricket)
Corn Snake (Ruby)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 04:32 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwww! She is soo pretty! I love her markings! I'm not good with breeds either, but she looks like my cat Ginger with her striped markings. Look at her bed, that's so cute! It looks like a cow print, I have one with a zebra print on it!

~* Jackie *~