Very Worried!!!!!! - Page 4 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #46 of 66 (permalink) Old 08-13-2008, 05:04 PM
Salamander Buffalokisser

I'm still hoping Hatchet will show up soon. that stinks that it wasn't him

Stephanie
Be who you are and say what you feel
Because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind

check out my blog:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 66 (permalink) Old 08-13-2008, 07:10 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

I am so sorry...I was hoping it was, I know how much you miss him, he will come home, he knows where hes loved

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #48 of 66 (permalink) Old 08-13-2008, 08:43 PM
can't think of one, help

I'm sorry, I was so hoping it was him
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #49 of 66 (permalink) Old 08-14-2008, 12:20 AM Thread Starter
RAT ADDICT

Me too.
I shouldn't of gotten my hopes up.
They put his pictures on their site too tho...

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #50 of 66 (permalink) Old 08-14-2008, 12:43 AM
私は靖巣あなたを愛してI ♥ Yasuki

He will come back!!

// k a t ((d)) 猫ちゃん ☆~(ゝ。∂)
私は武井靖巣あなたをして

post #51 of 66 (permalink) Old 08-22-2008, 06:50 PM Thread Starter
RAT ADDICT

I am wondering something...am a little suspicious.
Okay,my old neighbours had two cats.Anytime Hatchet got out,he went over there and they fed him.He was always an indoor cat,but he figured out one of the windows and once I nailed it closed,he was kept in...until the night he went missing...he darted out and ran off.

Anyway I talked to my neighbours around the time he was first missing and they said they never seen him.They told me they would keep their eyes open.That was that.Last week,I noticed their apartment was empty.I asked one of my other neighbour's the other night and they told me the couple moved out.It was very sudden and they were only there for like 2 months! So that was odd.

Then a few days ago,I was at the mall with my sister and came across my neighbours and they asked how Hatchet was doing.I told them he was still missing and they acted shocked,like they didn't know he was missing (I told them he was missing and they knew!).However the misses said "Oh,he's missing,is he?" in an almost mocking manner.I dunno...it was weird.

Just last night I got to thinking about that...I wonder if they took him?

Maybe I am paranoid and reading into things too much,but they acted so suspicious and suddenly moving out.Maybe they don't have Hatchet,but why would they act like that when I mentioned he was still missing??? The misses acted all suprised...

My sister told me to look her up on Facebook,since everyone has it and see if maybe she had pictures of her cats or even messege her and ask her.However she is not FB...hmmm...my sister said she knows the misses and wouldn't be suprised if they did have Hatchet!

They may have him or may not.
If they have him,I have no clue how to find him.

Oh the stress!

* Lisa *

post #52 of 66 (permalink) Old 08-22-2008, 06:58 PM
Hello Earthling

OMG they stole [email protected]!!!!!!!!

post #53 of 66 (permalink) Old 08-22-2008, 07:03 PM
Adolescent Pup

i hope that's not the case. i hope everything works out!

Pet Parent to:

Golden/Labrador Retriever: Maxine

My Two Favorite Dwarf Hamsters:

Love you buddy, I'll see you later: Ozzy

Gone, but never forgotten: Drix

I liked this smiley so I just had to add it.
post #54 of 66 (permalink) Old 08-22-2008, 08:48 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Wow, that would be so terrible. But it would be sort of extreme to move house just so they could steal a cat... So I can understand you being paranoid, but it's hopefully nothing.

Maureen

Six new rats
post #55 of 66 (permalink) Old 08-22-2008, 10:17 PM
私は靖巣あなたを愛してI ♥ Yasuki

I can look her up, she dont know me!! So even if she has to accept friendship, she wont know and I can look!! I was thinking about Hatchet today!!

私は武井靖巣あなたをして

post #56 of 66 (permalink) Old 08-23-2008, 09:57 AM Thread Starter
RAT ADDICT

She is NOT on Facebook.
I checked.

Anyway she might not even have him,but she was acting odd and of course since I want my cat back,I let my mind wander and that is what I came up with.Maybe they did take him.Maybe they planned on moving anyway and Hatchet happened to be around,so they snatched him up.

Or maybe I am just paranoid!

* Lisa *

post #57 of 66 (permalink) Old 08-23-2008, 10:47 AM
Adolescent Pup

I am with you. My mind would wander to that too. They sound very suspicious. That was just weird behavior, usually if people forget something, they remember. They don’t pretend like they didn’t know or not remember. They are either hiding something, really dumb, or just really weird. Too bad you can’t go visit them or have the police look in their house. Maybe make up a fake email or something and email her talking about giving away free kitty stuff and asking to see pictures of her cat family? Say like, each cat won something so she will want to tell you about all her cats and not leave him out if she has him. You could either be a company giving away a free prize basket or someone who does not have cats any more and wants the cat items to be used by someone who needs them. Get some crazy items, like nice cat towers, expensive food and litter. No idea how you’d explain how you got her email though. Maybe say it was recorded at some pet site or someone left is in the box thing they pick the winner out of at a store. Most people will not turn down free things, especially if they are nice and expensive; no matter how suspicious things might seem. And, that way, if you get proof you can get the cops to go seize him from them.

Around me, people snatch up cats all the time; especially nice temperament ones or exotic looking ones/purebreds. That is why my mom and I cry every time one of our cats gets out. Even if we get them back within a few minutes. (Her cats are Manx and mine are Siamese. They would be snatched up in a second.) I have found cats and went asking around the neighborhood who’s they were and so many people were like, “Oh what a nice cat. He/She is not mine but I will take him/her.” I was like… Ummm? No. And kept looking.
post #58 of 66 (permalink) Old 08-23-2008, 10:52 AM
Adolescent Pup

Oh, and think of it this way. Even if you are wrong, anyone who would blame you for trying obviously does not love their pet or understand how much a pet really means to someone. Any good pet owner would explore every option and not let a lead go. Even if it seems like just a coincidence. Or, at least I wouldn’t. My pets are more important that what people think of me. So let them think you’re crazy for thinking they snatched your cat. At least you would know if they did or not. I have learned that most times, your hunch is right, and if it isn’t, at least you won’t be thinking about it and wondering all the time. The what ifs can drive you nuts and make you not sleep.
post #59 of 66 (permalink) Old 08-23-2008, 11:17 AM
Betta Bomb

yes,in a way i hope they have him because at least he's safe but i do know her and back then in junior high she was a huge *bleep* and i wouldnt put it past her for a second! but now theres the tracking down of her,she's too poor to have moved out of province,so id call the vets and ask around to see which vet took and fixed her other cats.then you can have some sort of idea of what her intentions are-you said they lked hatchet and b/c theyre dumb they called our house the first time they took him in and he had a collar on so we have her phone number and hopefully she didnt change it! we'll get Hatchet back if she has him!
post #60 of 66 (permalink) Old 08-23-2008, 02:57 PM
私は靖巣あなたを愛してI ♥ Yasuki

That is a way to look at it, if he is with them, at least safe ((not wandering streets)). But hope he is returned if they dont have him.

私は武井靖巣あなたをして