Vester in the sink - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-25-2003, 11:24 PM
Erin

Vester in the sink

Seeeeee, I told you he likes the sink! LOL

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-25-2003, 11:26 PM
Erin

another

post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-26-2003, 12:16 AM
Miss New Booty

That is soo cute! My Snuggles does that, its so funny...now i gotta go search for my picture of him in the sink .......lol I was wondering if anyone elses cats did that too, b/c my other 2 don't do it, now I see other cats like it!:cool:

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-26-2003, 01:03 AM
cheetahcapri

Well it's final Calvin and Snuggles must be related..they look alike, they like water and they hang ou tin the sink. What a fine pair we have!! LOL

post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-26-2003, 10:27 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

oh my gotta luv the last pic

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-26-2003, 10:38 AM
Erin

call him snuggles and he may bite! lol, it's sylvester!

They do look a lot alike, that's why I must have Calvin. You can hand him over anytime

post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-26-2003, 01:07 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

That's cute. I love the last one!

Rhonda

post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-26-2003, 01:13 PM
Formerly known as Lvnmycritters

Wink

What a funny guy I like the one whith him crawling out!
Mine used to do that too. She was queen of the sink so long as no water was involved.
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-27-2003, 11:33 AM
still waiting for a title

Too cute! I guess he needed a break from guard duty.

Leigh Ann, Scott, Patrick, Pumpkin, Gizzy Izzy Wizzy, Brighton, Princess Jill, and Baby Jaqueline
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-27-2003, 02:51 PM
Wants to Hug Hose Bunnies

awww too cute!

post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-06-2003, 04:48 AM
Playful Pup

Oh, I'm jealous, I want a cat!

The member formerly known as Sumerlei

You must be the change you want to see in the world.

-Mahatma Gandhi
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-06-2003, 08:58 AM
Erin

You want one, pickone out! lol

Sylvester, thinks he's an obedient dog. Has very smelly breathe and likes to eat too much and puke on the carpet. He also eats guinea pig hay which leads to other not so good habits.

Vixen is overweight and has piercing yellow eyes that she likes to freak you out with at night. She also gets stressed out and loses hair at times, what the cat has to be stressed about is beyond me!

Muffin is a queen. You must pet her when she wants you to or else you get a whap on the back of the head, the hand, or wherever else she can reach.

and KittyKitty is anti-pick me up. You only see her when SHE wants to be around, and you musn't pick her up or else she will leave the room! She also loves to play with her squeeky mouse at 5:30am and play alarm clock.

post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-06-2003, 09:01 AM
I live in a Pigdom

I too have a few of those varieties. LOL

Adopt a pet today!
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-06-2003, 11:10 AM

Awwww, I love it when our one cat climbs in the sink and lays down.
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-06-2003, 03:12 PM
Playful Pup

I had one cat that would swat at our feet when we were hanging laundry on the line. That drove my mom nuts!

I have another cat (living at home with mom) who likes to sleep on his back with his feet sticking in the air. Sometimes he'll lie under the car with his head underneath and his lower body sticking out~he looks like a cat mechanic. It's hilarious!

The member formerly known as Sumerlei

You must be the change you want to see in the world.

-Mahatma Gandhi

Tags
guinea pig