Photos! Video introducing MzKity's Kitties! LOL - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-10-2008, 12:39 PM Thread Starter

Talking Video introducing MzKity's Kitties! LOL

I woke up to find Tobee and Gizmo playing together, so I ran to get my camera to video them together. But then, I decided, Hey, why not just introduce the whole bunch on video to you? So, that is what I did. Here are my kids... (I'm in a hurry, and the video isn't finished downloading to youtube, so keep checking, it will be there soon.) Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e39omYEXjh8

I'll check back later to see if it uploaded. It takes awhile sometimes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-11-2008, 04:37 AM Thread Starter

Talking The First Video Never Downloaded, So, Here is One That DID! LOL

One more try! LOL Here are my kitties . . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=603zXzETwik

It says that it is downloaded now, so you can look at it! Hee hee.

post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-11-2008, 06:08 AM
Fashion Animal Freak :)

OH WOW charlene your kitties are so spoiled!
they are so FAT! LOL and CLEAN!
love the video hunnie i want MORE
xxxxxx

Rip Novo, Mummy Loves You x
"To close your eyes will not ease another's pain."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-11-2008, 08:13 AM
Playful Pup

your cats are gorgeous, especially toby! i wish i could get my cat to play like that!
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-11-2008, 01:56 PM Thread Starter

Claire! You are so funny. I'll see what I can do for you. Hee Hee.

post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-11-2008, 03:21 PM
Fashion Animal Freak :)

YAY!!!
I'll need to get pics of my kitties up soon!

Rip Novo, Mummy Loves You x
"To close your eyes will not ease another's pain."
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-11-2008, 03:55 PM
Aspires to Stupidity

Aww, cute video. I love it when cats are spoiled. I bought that same toy for my cats only theirs is blue with a pink ball. They liked it for the first week and then had no use for it anymore. Oh well, lol.
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-11-2008, 05:35 PM Thread Starter

Nikko, we have had that toy for YEARS and they haven't tired of it yet! My kitties are silly. LOL

post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-11-2008, 08:33 PM
can't think of one, help

love the video, rainbow did too she's staring at the computer screen
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-11-2008, 08:57 PM Thread Starter

post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-18-2008, 11:08 PM
Salamander Buffalokisser

awww what a cute video

Stephanie
Be who you are and say what you feel
Because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind

check out my blog:

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-21-2008, 01:09 PM
Part of the Pack

aww i love your black and white cat nice and chubby remind's me alot of my chub sylvester but your's has more black and my cat's love that toy as well we've got the exact same color and my 7 month old cat goes crazy for it and starts to play with it at 2 in the morning sylvester plays with it maybe once in a blue moon he's more into licking bags.
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-21-2008, 03:33 PM
Betta Bomb

AWW,( why am i the only commenter?) they really are precious! i want to sqeeze the calico,she reminds me of my cousins babe Meko () i miss
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-21-2008, 05:44 PM
Salamander Burgermuffin

Wow, you have alot of kitties! lol and they all look perfectly spoiled Do they all usually hang out together, or were they just all there because you were there? I love katie, is she as cuddly as she looks?
I was thinking of getting one of those toys for Toasty, altho he might not like that he cant get the ball out, but maybe it will keep him entertained when we dont want to play fetch with him

My Furry Family
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-22-2008, 02:20 PM Thread Starter

Angelnstuff, The kitties usually only hang out together like that when I am there, early in the morning, or at bedtime. LOL. Other than that, they all have their "special places" that they love to lounge in. And yes, spoiled they all are, isn't that what they are for? hee hee. I love my babies.

Oh, and as for Katie, she can be cuddly, but she can be a real spit-fire if she wants to be! LOL (Not with people, but with the others) If she doesn't want to play, she will let them know it right away.

Tags
kitties