We saved a kitty!!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-07-2005, 06:25 PM Thread Starter
I'll name him Squishy!!

We saved a kitty!!!

Today we went to Petsmart and it was adoption day from the local shelter!! And we found one we really like!! He is soo cute!!!

We dont have a name just yet so if any of you have suggestions that would be great!! Right now we are thinking of Kojak!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I've been frosted!

Interested in Photography or Art? Want to show off your pictures or artwork? Please join the

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-07-2005, 06:25 PM Thread Starter
I'll name him Squishy!!

I've been frosted!

Interested in Photography or Art? Want to show off your pictures or artwork? Please join the

post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-07-2005, 07:00 PM
Newborn Pup

i thik thats sooo great
i applaude u for rescueing it . it looks like a minature of one of my cats. is it male or female. keep us updated on it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-07-2005, 07:13 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

He's adorable! Congratulations on the new addition!

Stephanie

post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-07-2005, 07:49 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

aw! how cute! i like the name Kojak, too. more pics!!!!! hahahaha!

post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-07-2005, 08:06 PM
Adolescent Pup

How exciting! Congrats! He's just a doll...

I just LOVE orange tabby babies.

Pet parent to Orei and Princess (the kitties), Caeser (the doggie), Marco, Piper and Silferno (the ratties).
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-07-2005, 08:24 PM Thread Starter
I'll name him Squishy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppylover825
i thik thats sooo great
i applaude u for rescueing it . it looks like a minature of one of my cats. is it male or female. keep us updated on it
It is a boy!!

He also likes to talk a lot!!! and he apparently likes shoes...lol...the first time he got the chance he ran into my sister's closet and was on her shoe rack! lol

I've been frosted!

post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-07-2005, 08:39 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Super cute! Congrats!!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-07-2005, 09:06 PM
Newborn Pup

lol thats really funny. hes a shoe attacker. Shoes beware its squishy. du du du du. hes on the prowl
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-07-2005, 09:08 PM
Newborn Pup

sry i meant kojak. maybe tigger or shoe attacker lol. maybe jaws.lol
post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-07-2005, 09:12 PM
Newborn Pup

my parents were thinkin wooly like from star wars that big fury thinglol.
post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-07-2005, 10:52 PM

He's so cute. You're a great person for giving that kitten a loving home. Sorry, I have no ideas for a name. I'm not too creative. Try my middle name "Giovanni"...no? um...I'll get back to you if I think of anything better. ^_^
post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-07-2005, 10:56 PM
Tiny Grosskisser

I can't think of any names right now, but I think he's an absolute doll!

Congrats on your new baby! And like everyone else said, more ?

Karen

[

post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-07-2005, 11:03 PM
Part of the Pack

OMG he is sooo cute. I just love kittens! He is so adorable. Congrats on your new baby!

post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-07-2005, 11:49 PM Thread Starter
I'll name him Squishy!!

here are some more pics!!

I've been frosted!

Tags
local shelter